Hi from Finland!

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
scandical
Main scooter: Vespa SS180

Hi all,

I'm a Brit living in Helsinki, Finland. I got in to scootering after I'd already moved abroad, so I've never been part of the UK scene and currently only know foreign scooterists in person.

The driving season up here is typically from about late April to end of October, depending on the weather, so plenty of time to tinkering and tuning. Riding forest roads that pass the numerous lakes during the warm summer months can be pretty amazing, although I tend to rack up most of my miles doing my daily commute into Helsinki.

Our scene is small, but close knit with quite a few expats in my closest group of scooter mates.

I started with a couple of small frames back in 2008 but now have an SS180 (Pinasco 225), a PX Malossi racer and my newest acquisition, a stock Li150 - as well as a mongrel ice-racing scooter I co own.

It would be nice to one day ride a scooter back in the UK and experience a couple British rallies (only ever visited Eastleigh Rally on foot).

Anyhow, that me!
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Hey bud, great intro.

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Welcome to the forum!
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Welcome aboard
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information