New member central California

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
Spj
Main scooter: 1958 Li 150 series 1 lambretta

Hey thanks for adding me to your forum. I’m 55:years old, and for the past 25 years I have been a high school auto shop teacher. I currently teach woodshop and auto shop. I’ve been in the scooter scene for about year and a half. My first scooter was a 65 super....I just recently sold it. I have a 65 all original Allstate that is in great shape. I have a 68 sprint that has a p200e engine that runs really well. I rode that scooter in the rides of March rally in San Luis Obispo this last year. I have a beautiful 55 vespa Allstate that is completely rebuilt and restored. And last but not least I have a 58 series 1 lambretta.
I would post pictures, but I’m not sure if I can figure it out. I’ll try later. Looking forward to the forum. Scott
coaster

WElcome to the forum Scott, There should be some instructions on how to post pictures in the main menu but basically you will need to upload them to a picture hosting site such as Flickr or Foto, Photobucket etc. That will give you a link which you can copy and paste into your posts on this and other forums

Colin
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Hi Scott. Welcome to the forum!
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Welcome aboard
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information