Agrati/Garelli Super Capri 150

Need Parts? Post your WANTED ads here.
Avantone

Sat May 12, 2018 8:16 am

Hi,
Looking for an exhaust (parts 23 & 24) and air filter assembly (parts 1, 2 & 4) for a 100/125/150 Capri (the one with the Lambretta style engine rather than motorcycle with open chain) or any other parts - what have you got?

Cheers, Tony
Tony

Download the (Original) Lambretta Gearbox Visualiser at http://www.avantone.wordpress.com

Daggs

Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 am

Hi Tony, I own a 125 Super which I restored. I was lucky that little of it was missing. I can't help with the parts you require unfortunately.
But I did mange to use some Vespa/Lambretta parts to complete mine.
The exhaust gasket is available if you search. From memory I think I used an LD one.
Getting the other parts may be a nightmare. You may have to consider designing your own air filter and converting a vespa/Lammy exhaust.

...Andy...

Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Sat May 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Please join out Capri club on facebook. A lot of owners from all over the world are on it. Many parts are always being offered on there. Gav.

Avantone

Sat May 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Daggs wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 am
Hi Tony, I own a 125 Super which I restored. I was lucky that little of it was missing. I can't help with the parts you require unfortunately.
But I did mange to use some Vespa/Lambretta parts to complete mine.
The exhaust gasket is available if you search. From memory I think I used an LD one.
Getting the other parts may be a nightmare. You may have to consider designing your own air filter and converting a vespa/Lammy exhaust.

...Andy...
Thanks Andy, I’m lucky that most of it is there.

I’ve got some other bits on their way from Italy, but only 50% confident they’ll fit.
I’m asking on the off chance, but fully expect to end up fabricating much of it.

Thanks, Tony
Tony

Download the (Original) Lambretta Gearbox Visualiser at http://www.avantone.wordpress.com

Avantone

Sat May 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Gavin J Frankland wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:40 pm
Please join out Capri club on facebook. A lot of owners from all over the world are on it. Many parts are always being offered on there. Gav.
Hi Gavin, yep already in there.

I posted last week - this is one of the pacers from the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan.

It’s been a bit quiet but I’ll bump the post every so often in the FB group

Thanks, Tony
Tony

Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Sun May 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Ok I've seen that post, I have also seen that one in Milan which I did mention. Parts do come up so keep an eye out. German ebay is always good.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information