S3 floor runner kit

Anything related to paint & bodywork issues on scooters....
Boothy_the_makem
Playstation gamer tag: Phantomkiller_uk
Main scooter: modded t5 classic wi a parker

I dont know where my old ones are from, The scooter was imported from italy , i acquired it ten years ago in bits
(yes i know 10 years, dont ask :lol: ) i will post up some history and pics of it original greeny colour. sprayed red/silver, shot blasted, sprayed silver, flatted off sprayed white when its done hahahaha :bigsm:
anyway i noticed the grips on my old runners stop before the curved end. :wtf:
to be fair to scooter restorations i think £40 was a good price for full casa plastics, along with good quality rubber strips, ally channels, anti vibration kit, all nuts bolts etc, end caps, so hats off to them.

they will probably look spot on when fitted and am just being a bit fussy, its not gonna be a show scoot just a nice tidy runaround at the end of the day :)
Canny lass, Geordie girl, he gave her pints and fags and grub and shorts. Canny lass, Geordie girl, she gave him earache and penal warts,Penal warts.
Boothy_the_makem

am using the sr floor kit, it matches the casa dark grey body rubbers.
the end caps arent as good as the casa ones i allready have so they will be filed away under "sh1te" :)
Canny lass, Geordie girl, he gave her pints and fags and grub and shorts. Canny lass, Geordie girl, she gave him earache and penal warts,Penal warts.
Devlam
Main scooter: Lambretta Li150 Special

I recenty got a set of the new tooled scootopia ones of ebay -- they look pretty good to me, but not fitted yet.
Boothy_the_makem

Gutted.
Scooter is all finished and registered with some miles on the clock.
The last job to finish was to polish out the overspray on the front of the legshields with 1200 paper.
Only it wasnt overspray it was thin paint.
Ive had to remove the leggies to get the front blown in and now some of the paint has burst away on the inside where some bolts for the runners go through and also brake pedal hole.

Same on one rear runner where bridge has cut into paint.

Dont know wether to just touch in the inside and get outside sprayed or bite the bullet and strip the leggies :(
GP240

The dark grey runners look best to me.

I rebuilt mine with the blue'y grey ones but looked cheep. Dark ones including hand grips/panel rubbers from Buzz Solo Motors Halifax.

11yrs to do a rebuild haha, at least it's gone up in value.
Old Lambretta's never die, they get tuned..................
Boothy_the_makem

Well i stripped the leggies off. Got em primered on sat and painted yesterday. They look well mint..........

Apart from some dust crap that blew on em :(

So ive just had to flat em off again fer paintin tonight so fingers crossed.

Am hopin to get this scoot as near as damn it run in ready for spring and swop the old std exhaust over for probably a clubman.
Boothy_the_makem

built it back up today, well pleased wi it. big chunk of paint off one of the rear runners .(where the bridge piece cut in) so touched in and made some little rubber seats fer the bridge :)

toy run tomorrow ter local hospital...

vespa if its raining though :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information