sip sensor

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
gppaul
Main scooter: GP200

I have just got one of those SIP front hub driven speed sensors, first problem is that the knurled nut is to big for my PM tuning front hub, I've got over that hurdle, next problem is how do I set it up, I got instructions for standard cable and I've set my other scooter with the magnet type,
servetaeire
Main scooter: 83 serveta exclusive 150

i was havin the same prob set it to ext in 2 in num 3 set your tyre circumfrance then 06 p
gppaul
Main scooter: GP200

thank you, why is it never easy, they sell you something with no instructions, brilliant, also got one of those beluga timing tools, you guessed it, no instructions.
Kiwi
Main scooter: lambretta GP Mugello 225

I’ve had mine for couple years now and using magnet on front hub my settings
as follow
ADJ 1 = F miles per hour
ADJ 2 = EXT magnet
ADJ 3 = Tyre size 1295 mm set to O.2P Ratio 00.77
ADJ 4 = P3
ADJ 5 = 24 hour clock
Just a note to get Ratio of Ratio 00.77 you need to set it up first using ADJ 1 set as INT then once you have gone through settings then go back to ADJ 1 and set this at EXT
Then when you get to ADJ 3 you can set this to 0.2P hope this helps
Muttley McLadd

I'm sure my SIP speedo came with instructions. I can dig them out and scan when I get home, if you still need them.
There's a setting you need to select so it's looking for the magnet, rather thant he cable, too.
CakeAndArseParty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information