Winter Model loom headset routing

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
Bookertmgs1
Main scooter: lambretta li150 special

Hello
Hope someone can help. my first attempt at rebuilding a scooter and its going slowly....

Trying to put a Winter Model back together and can't work out the correct routing for the wiring loom.

The loom wires were all cut out of the headset when I got it - so don't have any "before" photos.

I currently have it coming through the rear of the clamp at the LHS and then coming over the clutch cable to the front.

I think this is wrong - I suspect it should come through the clamp at the front right - problem is that the loom is then "trapped" by the chrome ring when the headset is turned to its full extent

I've tried to look at other photos and follow stickey - but obviously the Winter is a bit of an anomaly

Can anyone point me in the right direction please ?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ethicos-a ... 222862060/
Last edited by Bookertmgs1 on Thu May 07, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ihateyoubutler

If you don't get a reply and can wait till the weekend, send me an email and I'll send you a pic of mine.
Bookertmgs1

Thank you very much ! added a photo of what I've done

Be in touch - I've seen the photos of your two - mine is similar condition now its had a good clean. Have also got the Spanish tax tickets on the leg shields
Bookertmgs1

Thank you very much to Blakey for the photos - superstar
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information