didnt expect that.

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

I will give you £200 :D :D :D :D
nellyboyo
Main scooter: Lambretta

I was going around a long sweeping curve slightly downhill with wind behind me . Theres a long wide , quiet, dead straight ( used to be a colliery railway siding ) after it for a about a mile and it revs like a b@5t@rd. I was thinking Jeeeeesus .............and doubted the reading when I got home.
Now I`ve hammered it a good few times since since I got the jetting spot on I tend to believe it ..........Have changed my tyres since ...and pants :shock:
bazza3004

LI150 wrote:I will give you £200 :D :D :D :D
i'll bet you would Li150 ;)
bazza3004

nellyboyo wrote:I was going around a long sweeping curve slightly downhill with wind behind me . Theres a long wide , quiet, dead straight ( used to be a colliery railway siding ) after it for a about a mile and it revs like a b@5t@rd. I was thinking Jeeeeesus .............and doubted the reading when I got home.
Now I`ve hammered it a good few times since since I got the jetting spot on I tend to believe it ..........Have changed my tyres since ...and pants :shock:
what carb , jetting and box are you using nellyboyo ?
Steve Gp

nellyboyo wrote:I was going around a long sweeping curve slightly downhill with wind behind me . Theres a long wide , quiet, dead straight ( used to be a colliery railway siding ) after it for a about a mile and it revs like a b@5t@rd. I was thinking Jeeeeesus .............and doubted the reading when I got home.

I can believe it, my does a good 80mph plus, when you tell people how it goes they just look at you as if your taking the p##s. I had a early version before the v5 and difference is a big jump. I went from 15bhp to 21.8bhp with the same carb and exhaust.
nellyboyo
Main scooter: Lambretta

I`ve got a stage 6 28mm PWK, imola ultimate and an NK road. Timimg at 16 deg . LI150 box and a 16t front sprocket. Jetted well rich.
Well happy with it , better than the earlier version I had ( can`t remember which it was sorry ) .
Taken a lot of fettling but getting there .......got a pass for 3 rallys this year so we`ll see on a long journey.
Use it a lot in all weathers , need to work on the handling now ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information