high low beam switch position

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
Micky Tapp
Main scooter: Lambretta GP200

I am just replacing headlight bulb on my Italian GP200 with 12v conversion. It has dawned on me I don't know which switch position is high and which is low beam, can anyone help please?
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Does it matter?

If i had to choose I'd go top in low, bottom in high. If you don't like it, swap the red and blue wires round at the bulb holder.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Micky Tapp

ta for reply rosscla, but I suppose I would just like to know how it was supposed to be when it left the factory
Just changed the bulb and fired it up, switch down seems to shine lower on the garage wall, that switch up, so I'll work with that for now
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

Micky Tapp wrote:ta for reply rosscla, but I suppose I would just like to know how it was supposed to be when it left the factory
Just changed the bulb and fired it up, switch down seems to shine lower on the garage wall, that switch up, so I'll work with that for now
tis how it shud be :)
C’est la vie
Micky Tapp

Thanks Muppet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information