Any tips on fitting a Scooter Innovation single disc brake?

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
Muttlyoo7
Main scooter: Gp200

I'm just about to fit a Scooter Innovation single disc brake (PM 9607) to my GP200, and wondered if anyone had any advice or tips on how to do it. The instructions aren't that detailed (no pictures!). So if anyone can help it would be really appreciated. Any advice on how to set it up with a SIP Speedo would be really appreciated too. :)
joeswoonara
Main scooter: jet ts1

i`d phone Frank Sanderson up about your disc ,he`s always polite and very helpful and he`s the designer so he really does know .....as for your S.I.P speedo just use the search button , i amongst others had a few problems on first installation ,but soon got it sorted with the help that`s on here ..... :D
never squat down when wearing spurs !!
Muttlyoo7
Main scooter: Gp200

It was a simple job. You just have to use the supplied washers to get the wheel central in the forks. PM kindly supplied longer bolts for attaching my AFR tubeless rims, but the existing bolts were long enough (I think you'd need them for SIP rims). Also my SIP speedo didn't need to be re calibrated either. Result! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information