Sean Brady 1978......

Show photo's of your scootering history, dont be shy, we all looked stupid back in the day :)
Train Driver

Shoes yes clothing NO!!!!
I was glad my scooter broke down regularly in the late 70's and early 80's, I never had to mix with northerners :lol: :lol:
furthest north I got was towcester
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
willow
Main scooter: t5classic

:)
Last edited by willow on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
willow
Main scooter: t5classic

You call them spoons we call them duck feet and if you had a really posh pair they had a brass plate across the toe.nice :D
weeks

sean brady scooters wrote:cheers Dan lol,
That was my first scooter on the road (well legally I mean :)
and i loved it to bits ,I was never a "MOD" as you can prob hopefully tell by the leather jacket etc /always considered myself a "scooterboy "although that piccy deeply embarrasses me now cos of all the tat that was on it lol .
but thats how everyones was up here in the scene back then in 78,and being just a kid of 18 at that time i thought it looked great lol
I remember so well even now the hours and hours that i wasted trying to improve its performance ..back then there were no performance kits or info etc out there that i knew of,no tuning books or info .
some old geezer that had our local bike shop told me to polish all the ports and cylinder head ..so i spent 24 hours doing that and expected amazing results after all my efforts ..but to no avail ,i was gutted lol
R reg ............ Sean out of interest (I doubt you will know as people didn't show much at the time) can you remember the month of registration ? ........... I own a R reg model that was registered in April 77 form Reg Kays in Goole, although scoot was registered in York because the Goole office was under going some building work or similar.

Looking at the pic the Rally appears to be Texas yellow ? ........... Finally ;) although mine was registered in 77 it is still a femsatronic , Yours ?
Cheers
Last edited by weeks on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cartmel808
Main scooter: 1975 Vespa Rally 200 Femsa

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Vespa Rally 200 Electronic 'The Wasp'.

Nice trousers..... :lol:

Untitled by drunkmunkey6969, on Flickr
Sat with ipad & my 2 year old on my knee looking @ this pic of Sean & his Vespa... and my little lad points at the picture all excited & says "Wow!... Train Daddy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

........sorry Sean ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information