Which Plug?

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
oneday

Just bought an lami auto with a typhoon 125 engine kitted with a malossi 172. Thing wont move with a b9 plug in but fine with a b7, is this ok?

Is a 3% oil/fuel mix ok? Looks to me that this may be rich and a 2% mix may be better.

Thanks in advance.
col68
Main scooter: lambretta s2 li225 ts1

Both of my sons have had piaggio nrgs 50 cc water cooled and air cooled both ran perfectly well on a ngk 9 plug they both reved to 10000 plus on the road with arrow exhausts on running oil pumps I would think is 2% on rock oil race . same oil I run my ts1 lammy on . ngk b7 ok for around town but not in a revy motor 7 is is a hot plug 9 alot cooler hope this helps could try an 8 plug ran my vespa 166 malossi on one . col
oneday

Thanks col.

I had read that 9 would be right one, maybe I just bought a bad one. Always run an 8, on Ts1's and Malossi 210's, and been fine so tempted to try that on the basis it's a "middle of the road" option.

Always though 2% was a bit on the lean side but seems to be popular these days so may give it a go to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information