GTS bulb kit

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
Spud

I am travelling to France next month & i believe that you have to carry a set of spare bulbs.
Does anyone know if there is a kit available, or would i just have to buy individual bulbs?
I have the latest 300 super sport.

Cheers
Spud
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

Don't know about a scooter but a car you need alsorts from high vis vests warning triangles to bulbs
shocky

Poundland H4 bulb kit for me
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
coaster

You won't need a warning triangle but you WILL need a yellow Hi Vis. H4 headlamp but the rear lights are a push in wedge type of fitting, I have a feeling the kit Shocky is referring to will have bayonet push and twist ones. In reality, you are very unlikely to be challenged and the Gendarmes wouldn't know if they were the right ones or not. EVERY French supermarket will have a motoring isle that puts to average motor accessory shop to shame and the motorway services are well stocked too so getting replacement bulbs won't be a problem either.

Do be careful if you are using a satnav, they are very fussy about anything that warns you of even fixed speed cameras. A friend had his confiscated and was fined 300 euros on the spot :(
Yanker

Spud wrote:I am travelling to France next month & i believe that you have to carry a set of spare bulbs.
Does anyone know if there is a kit available, or would i just have to buy individual bulbs?
I have the latest 300 super sport.

Cheers
Spud
coaster wrote:and the Gendarmes wouldn't know if they were the right ones or not
Wilco/B'n'Q/Poundshop then! Or you could get a real scooter and at least learn the basics about it? :roll:

Not kidding, here is YOUR forum http://modernvespa.com/forum/ ;)
coaster

Yanker wrote:
Spud wrote:....Not kidding, here is YOUR forum http://modernvespa.com/forum/ ;)
Pay no attention Spud, it was a valid question, this is not a pure classic scooter forum and tbh, the chances of getting an informed response from the modern Vespa forum is pretty slim imho.
mad-bry

Spud, Halford do a H4 12v kit for motorcyles, contains everything but the orange indicator bulbs including some fuses.
I bought one of these and the got some indicator bulbs of fleabay.
Spud

cheers lads
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information