Runner Dragster 172 malossi tune/dyno graphs

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

recently tuned a 172 malossi kit and rebuilt the motor with a new standard stroke crank ,mains,seals etc
its for a good customer who owns a 35bhp lamby i tuned for him so he was looking for a good result as is used to riding that now ,he already had a pm tuning exhaust which is a good performer and 25mm carb kit so set about what is actually my first tune/dyno test on this lump ,been dynoing and building them for years tuned a few that got posted out but never had back for dyno but never really tuned one that i could dyno the results on to see how im doing,ive got some dyno results of other scoots in standard forms ,172 kits,air cooled,liquid cooled so ill add them too to set up some comparisons
all below are after set up of rollers and jetting although the tuned blue graph only had time for jetting ,rollers were a touch heavy but nearly how i like them anyway
good result showing around 10bhp more at 85mph range

purple is a air cooled lamby auto with standard 172 malossi and technigas exhaust 25mm carb

red is liquid cooled lamby auto with the standard 172 malossi and pm lamby/auto pipe and 28mm carb

green is liquid cooled runner with the new pm 172 kit and pm 360 pipe and 30mm carb

blue is liquid cooled runner with my tuned 172 malossi and pm 360 pipe and 30mm carb

feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
drew2

Excellent day yesterday darrell,outstanding results,had a quick spin today and

It's awesome,can't thank you enough,dre
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

was you out with some lambretta,s? ,
u need a clutch and a little transmission set up next
didnt mention it was u just in case u wanted to remain anonymous
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
drew2

Not at 7.00 this morning,I'm already on the case for the clutch,transmission
We can talk about,no,didn't mind one bit darrell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information