Vespa gts 250

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
rog60
Main scooter: Indian GP200

Can I charge the battery on my gts250 without disconnecting the batteryfrom the elelectrical system?

Thanks
NO IT'S NOT A F***IN* MOPED!!!!!!
coaster

rog60 wrote:Can I charge the battery on my gts250 without disconnecting the batteryfrom the elelectrical system?

Thanks
Yes, I have often re-charged mine with no ill effect. I have a lighter socket wired in and charge it via that, saves undoing the 4 screws. That said, it has been a long time since I have needed to charge it thankfully 8-)
rog60

thanks mate
coaster

rog60 wrote:thanks mate
I,m guessing you don't come on here very often Rog, you asked that question a month ago :lol: :lol:
rog60

used to come site almost daily, but had a slight stroke had to sell GP and now have gts 250 to get back to riding. As i get used to the Vespa no doubt there will be more questions..........and visits...................
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

rog wrote:had a slight stroke
Sorry to hear that Rog, had noticed a few months back very little posts from yourself, hope your on the mend mate..
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
coaster

rog60 wrote:, but had a slight stroke had to sell GP and now have gts 250 to get back to riding. As i get used to the Vespa no doubt there will be more questions..........and visits...................
Oops, I was only joking :oops: speedy recovery and ask away as and when 8-)
rog60

Thanks for best wishes Andy.....No probs Coaster....You weren't to know On road to some sort of recovery.I can' use manual gears but am coping quite well with Vespa and really liking it
shocky

hi rog sorry to hear about the stroke hope your doing ok good to see you havent given up 2 wheels as well ,hows the repatriation stuff going since they moved from RWB
ohh and get your ass over to the GTS forum as well
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Boothy_the_makem
Playstation gamer tag: Phantomkiller_uk
Main scooter: modded t5 classic wi a parker

How did you get on with your licence rog ?
Reason am asking is cos one of the lads here had a stroke and he had to hand his in to dvla. He is fully recovered but tha bastids wont give him his bike category back. He had to do cbt again and fair do's to the training school they contacted dvla and said he was fully competent etc and would they consider re issuing.

Not a chance :(
Canny lass, Geordie girl, he gave her pints and fags and grub and shorts. Canny lass, Geordie girl, she gave him earache and penal warts,Penal warts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information