show us ya auto?

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
shocky

:D :D
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
rainbowrunner
Main scooter: Series 2, RT 195

this was my runner 180sp, got rid last year as i s**t meself when i rode it :D
tony172
Main scooter: vespa t5

heres mine, still a work in progress, with twin headlamps and rear floor plates as per pic with the good lookin bloke on the phone in ;)
OzOAP
Main scooter: Vespa PTS1E

4 Stroke Dragster. See for sale section

drew2

my slightly tuned 172 by darrel taylor,making a nice 30bhp
TED CRUD

4 Years in the Making
Smash Ya Pastie
Washington Posse s.c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBpNEjkuLY
scooterslag

Picked this up off fleabay the other week for £400, always liked the Hexagon despite its goofy styling, the bodge fairy has been at it but a service and check over and it will be ready for the road ;)
The mack daddy on the left!
shamrockexpress

Nice scoot m8,
these two lxt 180s are costing me under £500 great value for money..................as i.ve said before disc brake ,watercooled , reedvalve, varible ignition,tubeless wheels, great lights , aux power points, auto lube..................everything we put into our lambrettas at a cost of about 5k....................its a no brainer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,only one downside these ugly brutes aint made to pick up the chicks so make sure you are married before getting one !!!! the wife will love it plenty of pillion room for her big fat ass :D :)

ps they have great aero dynamics designed along side the cosa in piaggios wind tunnel this gives it the edge over gts300s once i,m in front of my mates they cant catch the yellow pack hexagon :D :D
scooterslag

Cheers, mines powered by the four stroke Leader engine (like the GTS) but they're pretty decent engines, had a day of it today while changing the drive belt and rollers, the engine case was a complete shite to get on and off, just the lack of clearance with the airbox and engine breather hose makes it a near impossible job without swearing :x well done Piaggio engineers! :roll: was really after another two stroke model like I had ten years ago- loved it but was blown out on a deal not once but twice but a couple of clowns on ebay and then this turned up - oh well :? looking forward to finally getting this sorted. Yep the 180 Hexagon goes like stink, lot of scooter for little outlay, don't mind the styling to be fair, think its a bit manga like :)
The mack daddy on the left!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information