show us ya auto?

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
MrG68

woolacombe 2010
coaster

Just bought this as my commuter, 2007 GTS250, I'd heard they were good but I think AWSOME would be a better word 8-)
Mind you, it's not a nimble as the T5 or the Lammy....perhaps I just need to get used to it ;)
rondon
Main scooter: autovespa

mine, got shelved for a bit had some time away,,,, Image
Holly s**t it's got teh rust
goonerman
Main scooter: Series 1 Framebreather

rondon wrote:mine, got shelved for a bit had some time away,,,, Image
I like that a lot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D
Not Quite Right
soulboy
Main scooter: t5 172 and a bit more

shocky wrote:yea was disapointed in mine round corners awsome in a straight line which is were spent 90% of its time mainly the M4/5/6
dont no why everyone says this have had my drag lent over on the tyres very edge still feel safe to take it over more me thinks its the riders :flaming: :frog:
scooterslag

My gayer...

Was using it regularly but it snapped its throttle cable about three months ago and I had a right f@@king game trying to sort it. Tried in vain trying to route a new complete cable ( inner and outer) but due to its mountains of body work- failed. In the end I used a brake cable from a tandem of all things with solderless nipples. Sort of lost confidence in it and its been sat in my garage for the last couple of months and went back to the lammy. However that decided to spit out a drive side oil seal last night so I thought I'd dig out the X9 and put it back on the road ( needed a few other things as well) Just been out on her and really enjoyed it, hope the cable holds. My most enjoyable ride this year was to the Exmoth rally and while I was blanked by most scooterists ( but given the nod by a bloke on a Laverda) It was pure riding enjoyment.
The mack daddy on the left!
rbgaz
Main scooter: gp rb230 dragster 180lc

Bufficus wrote:
shocky wrote:yea was disapointed in mine round corners awsome in a straight line which is were spent 90% of its time mainly the M4/5/6
I thought all Dragsters handled badly when I first got mine, but could forgive it because it was so quick in a straight line. I used to have to hang off it like a sports bike to get it round corners.

I knew the front tyre was crap, but didn't realise how crap. After rebuilding the swivel drive on the front steering, and more importantly, changing the knackered Bopper for a Dexter it's a different bike. It's like night and day. Brililant .

Now, if I could just sort the electric start. :? See other thread.
only just read this thread, i think my dragster is scary rd corners , thought it was just me as ive allways ridden a lamy, mind u its still got org tyres on it are thay that bad then ?
niz
Main scooter: Sx200...Iataljet Dragster

Heres my dragster.

niz
Main scooter: Sx200...Iataljet Dragster

Currently upgrading the front and rear breakes at the minute and a new digi rev counter,plus new PM tunning adjusterble levers too.

rbgaz
Main scooter: gp rb230 dragster 180lc

nice , i like that alot, dragster best looking 2st auto ever made imo, were did u get side stand from ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information