My New restoration...

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
Rui

dirtyhandslopez wrote:Rui, in the picture you posted, your scoot has heel plates on the panels. Where they correct for those panels? I ask because I have a set of those heel plates, and was not sure which panels they attach to.
HI dirtyhand lopez, even tho they are on special sidepanels and I guess they can be fitted to them I feel thay look better of Li sidepanels.

have a Prosperous new year buddy. :lol: :lol:
PanosK

Nice scooter you have there m8.
Original specs restoration is a wise decision !!!

Have fun and keep us posted
http://vespaclubvolos.com
http://www.lambretta-club.gr
Li 150 II - Li 150 III - TV 175 III - SX 200 - DL 150 - Lui 50 - Rally 200 - Vespa 50s
bsso78

Why are the legshields and panel too far gone to be repaired? They look alright in the photos
Rui

bsso78 wrote:Why are the legshields and panel too far gone to be repaired? They look alright in the photos
When I tried to take the sidepanel off the handle came off first :D and in parts you could put your fingers straight through it, the same with the side runner and legshields, looks great in picture but in real life pretty poor that's why it needs a full resto.
bsso78

What are you planning on doing with the rotten bits then cos ill have em :D
Richjak

In the words of Monty Python...................................yeeeewwww lucky lucky b@5t@rd !!!!
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
Rui

bsso78 wrote:What are you planning on doing with the rotten bits then cos ill have em :D
I have given them away.............SORRY :(
Rui

Got round to do some work.......

The scoot has been blasted, zinc something and then powder coated, now I am preparing the scoot for the under coat....fingers are burning :D bloody British scoots are full of dings :evil:

joey

.....there still to be found......keep lookin :mrgreen: envy
coaster

Rui wrote: I will be restoring back to origianal white with no blue colour on the sidepanel as the blue isn't original,
Looking at the way that the blue on your original panel has been masked (white bit left at the top), I'd say that it was done by the Lambretta Concessionaires so may well have been 'original' as supplied new in the UK. 156D (Keith) seemed to know a fair bit about it, anyone else confirm?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information