Standard Exhaust

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Does anyone actually make a standard S3 exhaust pipe nowadays? I know Sito used to, but they're not in business anymore. There's Tutto of course, but having produced a batch don't seem to have made anymore. Even SR seem to be selling off the last of the SIL ones. We're running out of options.
vegansydney

Doom Patrol wrote:There's Tutto of course, but having produced a batch don't seem to have made anymore.
Huh? The Tutto Lambretta exhausts are readily available and are far superior exhausts in regards to quality and fitment than any other standard exhaust on the market. Call Tutto (speak to Cinzia). Alternatively, order online from STF Lambretta or even Scootopia (although ~€85 more than aforementioned TL or STF).
Last edited by vegansydney on Thu May 26, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doom Patrol

There's a thought. I'd never heard of STF I must admit. And, as you say, that's a good price. I know Scootopia don't seem to have had the cloverleaf for a while. Maybe it is the price thing.
Vdublammy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1 TV 175 1958

yup i'll second the Tutto exhaust. I just recently installed one on a tv 175 series 3 preservation. perfect fit great sound!
Built to Last
Doom Patrol

I'm a convert to standard exhausts. I just like the way an engine runs as nature, or Innocenti intended. They are just so well behaved and flexible. And, to be honest I haven't noticed a great deal of difference between that and a Clubman type performance wise.
servetapaul

Doom Patrol wrote:There's a thought. I'd never heard of STF I must admit. And, as you say, that's a good price. I know Scootopia don't seem to have had the cloverleaf for a while. Maybe it is the price thing.
I'm sure they have them at the moment :D
I am not bound to please thee with my answers - William Shakespeare
Tractorman
Main scooter: Lambretta li150 special

Scootopia are developing one but I'm not sure it is production yet.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Like the look of those stf pipes
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
dirtyhandslopez

The Casa ones seem to work just fine imo.
That's not going anywhere...
davla

dirtyhandslopez wrote:The Casa ones seem to work just fine imo.
I bought the Case exhaust and was not impressed with the poor welding around the tailpipe and generally not great quality imo. I returned it a bought the Tutto exhaust which was more expensive but built to last. I've done a few miles on it so far (not many) and it drives and sounds very good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information