Italian GP battery sticker position

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
Chris Tindal
Main scooter: GP150

Hello

I'm currently restoring a British market 1970 GP 150. My old original 71 electronic had the battery sticker on the right side of the petrol tank because the toolbox was black. My current 150 has a grey toolbox so does the sticker go on the toolbox like other series 3's or the petrol tank. I'm inclined to go with the petrol tank, does anyone have any first hand knowledge or photo's of originals?

Cheers

Chris
TurboTrev

I've been through all my photos and I cannot find an original late SX or a GP with a grey toolbox. I can find original DL photos but they don't have a battery. My late original GP has a black toolbox so the sticker is on the petrol tank, as you've already said. I have found a photo of a "factory" restored grey toolbox GP150 and he has put the sticker on the toolbox, which if my memory serves me right, is the right place, but I can't be 100% certain. So not much help really. :lol: I will ask the question on the LCGB for you.
Chris Tindal
Main scooter: GP150

Thanks for your help Trev, haven't been in the LCGB for years, I think I need to join again :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information