Sx150

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
jazzyb

Image here's my scoots the red and white sx I restored it last year after 16 year done it same colour as before old English white and red
Shipleystevep
Main scooter: Lambretta

Sorry can't find the code for the metallic blue but it was on a 330d I owned in 2002

This is how she was when I bought her
Shipleystevep

God jazzy love the 'modded' one

Can't see the SX?
jazzyb

Shipleystevep wrote:God jazzy love the 'modded' one

Can't see the SX?
The modded s2 is my fave which I built from a frame found in a barn with a lot of help from waddo 8-)
Shipleystevep

I've got 4 clear hooter horns 2 Carello half moon lamps 2 of the ' owl eye' reversing lamps ans lots of notek and othe '60s spots. I'm painting a '66 Spanish LI 150 special at the mo but if I can get the front to look hf as good as yours I'll be well happy pal
Chris-47
Main scooter: Sx150 li125 gp200

Doom patrol you seem to have plenty to say for yourself are you always this gobby
colsx150
Main scooter: lambretta sx150

Doom Patrol wrote:To be honest I think there should be a restraining order against you ever going anywhere near a scooter again. That is possibly the finest example of an original SX150 I've seen. Something which is apparently lost on you. You've ruined it and not only will it look like every other restored scooter you've probably reduced its value by half. Absolute genius! :roll:
Bloody hell calm down :shock:
It's his scooter, he can do whatever he wants with it.
I would have done the same thing as I can't stand rusty/dented/ scratched scooters,
I'm not bothered about original paint and blar blar blar, I like em nice and shiny.
Each to there own and all that.
Ps I've got an original unrestored red sx200 in the garage and I'm just about to have it sprayed white :lol:
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

Chris-47 wrote:Doom patrol you seem to have plenty to say for yourself are you always this gobby
don't think he's being "gobby" at all although I would have missed out the "restraining order" bit. :D

Whilst I appreciate its your scooter and you can do whatever you like with it, the fact remains that you have obliterated the scooters history by having it blasted and you will eventually repaint it.

At the end of the day you will spend a lot of money on it and will not recoup your outlay- if it was left as was it would be like money in the bank. But as stated, your scooter your choice.

Enjoy it whatever you do
Scootering since 1968.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Actually I was going to say he should have his hands chopped off and a restraining order...
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

Doom Patrol wrote:Actually I was going to say he should have his hands chopped off and a restraining order...
always the understanding one, always........................... :D :D :D
Scootering since 1968.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information