Sx150

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
Chris-47
Main scooter: Sx150 li125 gp200

Yea some people can be too opinionated though and should choose there words more carefully this scooter was restored about 15 years ago by one of the previous owner and what you can't see from the pictures there is things wrong with it such as wrong colour trim head set top not fitting correctly etc and the paint work is looking tide now with quite of lot of rust spots underneath the panels and on the bodywork and I like my scooters to be perfect like my others so was merely asking for options should I restore it back to its former glory or something different so I don't appreciate complete twats coming out comments like that !!!
Chris-47

Maybe you need to have your tongue cut off and do us all a favour tw@7!!
colsx150
Main scooter: lambretta sx150

[quote="Shipleystevep"]
Sorry can't find the code for the metallic blue but it was on a 330d I owned in 2002

is it Biarritz Blue, thats the colour of our 2001 528 sport and it looks similar.
thats spooky weve both got white and blue sx150s and dark blue bmws :shock:
Chris-47

Ok cheers mate
jazzyb

Shipleystevep wrote:I've got 4 clear hooter horns 2 Carello half moon lamps 2 of the ' owl eye' reversing lamps ans lots of notek and othe '60s spots. I'm painting a '66 Spanish LI 150 special at the mo but if I can get the front to look hf as good as yours I'll be well happy pal
It did take a lot of sorting most of the stuff is nos I'm just about happy with it now having put 2 ulma discs and spinners on the spares I still av another dozen sets of clear hooters think I'm going round the bend :lol:
soulsurfer

Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Daggs

Chris-47 wrote:Yea some people can be too opinionated though and should choose there words more carefully this scooter was restored about 15 years ago by one of the previous owner and what you can't see from the pictures there is things wrong with it such as wrong colour trim head set top not fitting correctly etc and the paint work is looking tide now with quite of lot of rust spots underneath the panels and on the bodywork and I like my scooters to be perfect like my others so was merely asking for options should I restore it back to its former glory or something different so I don't appreciate complete twats coming out comments like that !!!
A couple of people have expressed their opinion that this scooter would have been better left un-restored. They didn't necessarily word the opinion well, but i actually agreed with them.
Your initial post reads as though the scooter was in it's original condition. Subsequently you say it has been restored 15 years ago. That does rather change things................
Chris-47

My mistake in wording .
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Daggs wrote:
Chris-47 wrote:Yea some people can be too opinionated though and should choose there words more carefully this scooter was restored about 15 years ago by one of the previous owner and what you can't see from the pictures there is things wrong with it such as wrong colour trim head set top not fitting correctly etc and the paint work is looking tide now with quite of lot of rust spots underneath the panels and on the bodywork and I like my scooters to be perfect like my others so was merely asking for options should I restore it back to its former glory or something different so I don't appreciate complete twats coming out comments like that !!!
A couple of people have expressed their opinion that this scooter would have been better left un-restored. They didn't necessarily word the opinion well, but i actually agreed with them.
Your initial post reads as though the scooter was in it's original condition. Subsequently you say it has been restored 15 years ago. That does rather change things................
I rest my case M'lud.

You might not appreciate opinions Chris 47, but you did rather ask for it.
Chris-47

No I don't opinions from people but not from a tw@7 like you and I rest my case M'lud .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information