Recommendations for a Restoration-Up North

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
MISSLD125
Main scooter: Have a wild guess.....

Thank you Red GP Rider

Can't seem to get on their tinterwebsite for some reason although I will try again and I had a business card from one of their parts fair stalls a while ago... they had not much 'enthusiamn' for my little lady sadly... however!!!!!...lets try em

I might add all the good folks on here that have been recommended have not yet got back to me on my enquiry which is a real shame, after people putting them up.... however let see what happens

Thanks I will mail these guys when the website is back up and running xx
jason frost
Dealer

MISSLD125 wrote:Thank you Red GP Rider

Can't seem to get on their tinterwebsite for some reason although I will try again and I had a business card from one of their parts fair stalls a while ago... they had not much 'enthusiamn' for my little lady sadly... however!!!!!...lets try em

I might add all the good folks on here that have been recommended have not yet got back to me on my enquiry which is a real shame, after people putting them up.... however let see what happens

Thanks I will mail these guys when the website is back up and running xx
Not had anything though as far as I know How did you contact me ?
MISSLD125
Main scooter: Have a wild guess.....

Not had anything though as far as I know How did you contact me ?[/quote]

Hi Jase I sent an email to you via your website link 'contact us' Obviously you didn't get it? :-( ...I'll do another one if you like or if its easier I can PM you on here?.... :-D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information