Side panel handle nylon washers

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
neily03
registered user
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 am
Main scooter: Lambretta Li125
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 10:59 am

Anyone know a source other than beedspeed for the nylon washers that go between the panel handle and side panel itself? I’m struggling to find them on their own. I can’t find standard ‘non-Lambretta’ nylon washes in M12 that are thin enough either...

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daggs
registered user
Posts: 706
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Addington Kent
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 3:16 pm

I've often used fibre washers to that job ……………….

hendy
registered user
Posts: 826
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am
Main scooter: lambretta li 125
Location: Tyne and Wear
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Scooter restorations definitely sells. If I were a betting man I'd bet £1 that scootopia do too.

neily03
registered user
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 am
Main scooter: Lambretta Li125
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 pm

hendy wrote:Scooter restorations definitely sells. If I were a betting man I'd bet £1 that scootopia do too.
Scootopia don’t seem to sell them separate from the handles. I’ve found them on scooter restorations now, despite looking previously. Cheers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hendy
registered user
Posts: 826
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am
Main scooter: lambretta li 125
Location: Tyne and Wear
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 5:07 pm

neily03 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 pm
hendy wrote:Scooter restorations definitely sells. If I were a betting man I'd bet £1 that scootopia do too.
Scootopia don’t seem to sell them separate from the handles. I’ve found them on scooter restorations now, despite looking previously. Cheers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, but I'm not giving you a quid 😁

User avatar
Toddy
registered user
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:01 am
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 6:17 am

hendy wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:07 pm
neily03 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 pm
hendy wrote:Scooter restorations definitely sells. If I were a betting man I'd bet £1 that scootopia do too.
Scootopia don’t seem to sell them separate from the handles. I’ve found them on scooter restorations now, despite looking previously. Cheers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, but I'm not giving you a quid 😁
A bets a bet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests