Forum now on new server

Any technical issues or errors, let us know. Also includes forum rules and legal blah blah.
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

Fantastically fast now, have you had it on the dyno?
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

It's been on weightwatchers lol (you had to be there) :grin:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Yes mate it's got a 'fast road' tune as well..... Lol
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
willwander

Wish my scoot went this fast :lol:
It no longer goes blurry when I resize a page on my iPhone either...which is nice.
standing mile: 118.6mph
1/4 mile: 14.04 seconds - 93mph
joespeed

there doesn't seem to be as much activity on now have we lost a lot of the technical guys?
wheres eden is he blacked or has he moved onto the lcgb site he was very sugguestive.
also you cant see who has visited,
lots of downers!
sean brady scooters
Dealer

I,m not aware that we have lost anybody at all Joe ,technical guys or otherwise. we havnt been asked to close anybodys account down at all for ages.
TBH I think that you will notice from now onwards a lot more Tech chaps now posting and contributing more judging by the feedback that we have recieved from them :)
Eden and scooterotica have parted company (this was edens idea and descision ) and we have thanked him for all he has done and wish him well.
the changes we have had to make have provided us with a better /faster slicker forum which most folk seem to be happy with ..so onwards and upwards for scooterotica :) .
we will look into the "who has visited" thing but overall I think this change over is going smoothly and well so far.
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
drunkmunkey6969

Hey Joe, dont think we've lost anyone....and as Sean says, edens moved on, he's not blacked at all, he just asked us to remove his account and posts, so we did.

During the transition to the new server, we've picked up a couple of small glitches and are now in the process of pretty much re-programming the whole forum. So as little 'widgets' dissapear one week, newer ones will appear the next. Dont be too sad about the 'downers' as you put it.....im sure all will be resolved over time. The new host is much faster than the old one, so the speed of the forum is a vast improvement straight off....just need to remove the old widgets and fit in the new ones as we go along.

Cheers

Dan
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
joespeed

sean, dan keep up the good work,dan i'll be at knareborough come and have a chat,i'm not camera shy!lol.
regards
joe
drunkmunkey6969

joespeed wrote:sean, dan keep up the good work,dan i'll be at knareborough come and have a chat,i'm not camera shy!lol.
regards
joe
Thanks Joe, and we cant forget Ricspeed or Andy in that one either mate....Ric was with us as our first ever moderator when i started the first version of the forum on 'freeware' all those years ago....we had fuckall members then and he stepped up, been with us ever since. 8-)

And Andy has really stepped up in this past year, top bloke and has become a valued and respected moderator on here, very grateful for both thier services.

Even though eden has moved on, cant forget his contribution on the technical front either, we wish him all the best for the future and the door is still open should he wish to return as a member.

As Andy put it.....the futures erotica, the future's Scooterotica! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes...will see you at the big K...camera in hand! I'll be wearing a red rose in my lapell so that you recognise me! ;o))))
jedan71
Xbox live gamer tag: Jedan71

Great speed on the site, and this being viewed here in New Zealand, though cant find the buttons to post topics or create PM's maybe teething issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information