FOOTBALL THREAD

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
joee

burridge01 wrote:BIG,BIG night at Selhurst tonight,win for Palace an were safe,got me tickets for what promises to be an emotional night.Fail to win and its all down to Sheff Wends away,one of us will be relagated.What a fantastic end of season this is.

Good luck to Joee and Daggs in the play offs,hopefully we will be playing 0ne if not both of you next season.

COME ON YOU EAGLES
:bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng:

just once...i hope palace win tonight...there i said it , it's out there . i'll deny all knowledge of any such statement
randall ate my dog!!

no one likes us we dont care
Matty

burridge01 wrote:BIG,BIG night at Selhurst tonight,win for Palace an were safe,got me tickets for what promises to be an emotional night.Fail to win and its all down to Sheff Wends away,one of us will be relagated.What a fantastic end of season this is.

Good luck to Joee and Daggs in the play offs,hopefully we will be playing 0ne if not both of you next season.

COME ON YOU EAGLES
:bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng:
I'll be in the main stand, thought about the Holmsdale but I want to have a pint in the bar beforehand. Have also set Sky Sports to record. Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed they'll do it, if not I might go to Sheffield on Sunday ;)
burridge01

Matty wrote:
I'll be in the main stand, thought about the Holmsdale but I want to have a pint in the bar beforehand. Have also set Sky Sports to record. Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed they'll do it, if not I might go to Sheffield on Sunday ;)
Arthur Wait for me,taking the flag and air horn so your gonna hear me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Matty as of 10am today there were only 800 tickets left for the sheffield game,don't leave it to late,if we loose tonight they will be snapped up.
joee wrote:
just once...i hope palace win tonight...there i said it , it's out there . i'll deny all knowledge of any such statement
Joee.....I'm touched...........but not as touched as you,you big softy :frog: :frog: :mrgreen:

COME ON THE PALACE :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng:
Brighton F.C-LOL
joee

just once...i hope palace win tonight...there i said it , it's out there . i'll deny all knowledge of any such statement[/quote]
Joee.....I'm touched...........but not as touched as you,you big softy :frog: :frog: :mrgreen:

oh you gimps will be touched all right ...dont mistake my momentary kindness for weakness bruv..
just seen on Sky Sports are saying that Palace only have a month left before they go bust.

Knew they were in the s**t but did not know it was that bad.

Ain't that orange bouffant got any cash left?
randall ate my dog!!

burridge01

joee wrote:
Ain't that orange bouffant got any cash left?
NO

That is all :mrgreen:
Brighton F.C-LOL
Matty

burridge01 wrote: Matty as of 10am today there were only 800 tickets left for the sheffield game,don't leave it to late,if we loose tonight they will be snapped up.
No problem there, ordered them last week :mrgreen: Even got work to swap my shifts so I can drive up on Sunday. It's going to be immense.
burridge01

Matty wrote:
burridge01 wrote: Matty as of 10am today there were only 800 tickets left for the sheffield game,don't leave it to late,if we loose tonight they will be snapped up.
No problem there, ordered them last week :mrgreen: Even got work to swap my shifts so I can drive up on Sunday. It's going to be immense.
Now sold out,going to be a fantastic day,come on you EAGLES :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng:
Brighton F.C-LOL
joee

burridge01 wrote:
Matty wrote:
Now sold out,going to be a fantastic day,come on you EAGLES :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng: :bouncyeng:

budgie...a question.
do you try and make sure you always wear something in palace colours everyday.
randall ate my dog!!

Matty

My ticket arrived today, I'm in WL3 :shock:
joee

Matty wrote:Image

My ticket arrived today, I'm in WL3 :shock:

i've zoomed in and cant see you mate?
is that a world record attempt for people disguised as blue seats or is what that end will look like 10 minutes before the end with sheffield wendy winning 3 nil?

here to help
randall ate my dog!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information