FOOTBALL THREAD

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
SouthamptonSaint
Main scooter: Spanish Eibar TV200

One of the best up and coming English managers, widely respected by most managers in the country when was last time you seen Man U Fergusson speaking well of another manager. Wish him all the best in his future employement.
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

SouthamptonSaint wrote:Football gone mad again, cant believe Nigel Adkins has been sacked, top manager will always be a saints legend. Good luck in your next job saints fans are all gutted.
As a Scunthorpe United fan I know how good a manager Nige is considering he was the physio beforehand

We loved him and knew he'd go on to bigger and better thing,our best chants when he was manager was

'Who needs Mourhinio we've got our physio'

Admittedly he didn't have a good start to this season but only 2 defeats in the last 12 games shows he can do the job.

As Andy said it will be Southamptons loss and someone elses gain,he could always come back to Scunny but I could see him going to Leeds,Blackpool or even Wednesday.he won't be out of work long

Whatever he does he'll be OK,I've never met anyone with such a positive attitude even after a defeat,he also had time to speak to us the fans :)
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
SouthamptonSaint
Main scooter: Spanish Eibar TV200

Met him personally last year as my son was Saints mascot twice last year at away matches. We spent some quality time with him and the players before the game, he really is a genuine guy, and yes always has time to talk with the supporters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

SouthamptonSaint wrote: when was last time you seen Man U Fergusson speaking well of another manager.
Bit unfair on Fergie, he does a lot for young managers in the game and always makes time to speak to them and offer advise and help and of course loans many a young player out to gain experience and help out lower league clubs, he is also chairman of the LMA ( I think ) and fights for change in the game and rights of managers..he only gets nasty with them managers who are in direct competition to his club.. :D
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

Wish warnock would get sacked
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Andy Pickering wrote:
SouthamptonSaint wrote: when was last time you seen Man U Fergusson speaking well of another manager.
..he only gets nasty with them managers who are in direct competition to his club.. :D
And referees :twisted:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Eden wrote:

Brilliant PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

LI150 wrote:Wish warnock would get sacked
You're not the only one mate but I think we're stuck with him until the end of the season at least and maybe even another season. I would like Adkins, seems a nice bloke. Sat with him at ER early last season.
yam-lam
Main scooter: serveta 125li & t5

Eden wrote:

ducksta

leeds through and through
live life your a long time dead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information