EU, in or out?

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

I honestly wonder if some think leaving will turn Britian into a utopia. wot will change for the better for you ?
idc23
Main scooter: lambrettatv175 3

OUT
;)
a.j

psychedelicropcircle wrote:I honestly wonder if some think leaving will turn Britian into a utopia. wot will change for the better for you ?

Hopefully things will swing that much to the right that repatriations in certain circles will be the order of the day. Watching that 'last whites of the East End' the other week gave me the right f'kin hump!!
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

psychedelicropcircle wrote:I honestly wonder if some think leaving will turn Britain into a utopia. wot will change for the better for you ?
Nothing as far as I can see.
Did you have to do that?
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

a.j wrote:
psychedelicropcircle wrote:I honestly wonder if some think leaving will turn Britian into a utopia. wot will change for the better for you ?

Hopefully things will swing that much to the right that repatriations in certain circles will be the order of the day. Watching that 'last whites of the East End' the other week gave me the right f'kin hump!!
Nothing different to what happened in Handsworth, Bradford et al, and that had bugger all to do with the EU.
Did you have to do that?
coaster

a.j wrote:...Hopefully things will swing that much to the right that repatriations in certain circles will be the order of the day. Watching that 'last whites of the East End' the other week gave me the right f'kin hump!!
It's comments like that that make me despair, if the out vote results in a shift Any further right never mind the FAR right then we are doomed :roll:
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

a.j wrote:

Depends if you believe all were forced out and wot would be most likely a mix of reasons with one being cashing in, a product of RW governments. Hating - player - game.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Anyone else getting p***ed off with the BS from both sides now? Both sides are treating the general public like 10 years olds now..
a.j

The Times live poll Immediately after the debate. Image
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

Oh I hope so a.j. I really hope so.
Scootering since 1968.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information