EU, in or out?

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
Meds
Main scooter: Li125s

And this a bit of flippant banter

David: you were suppose to loose
Borris: I know, I know, I lied misrepresented, he'll I even got us taken to the high court by Nissan and they still voted for me, what more could I have done.
David: well it's your problem now I'm off.
Borris: so am I
jonzo172

immylam

Crikey , don't think I've ever seen such a sore loser as Meds. Bad case of butthurt , get over it fast, you'll make yourself ill with all that barking at the moon. Get the Lammy down a few country lanes , nothing else will matter.
Meds
Main scooter: Li125s

This is fun.
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Can't believe this article 50 hasn't been envoked, it's really starting to look like they had no plan b, and are kinda sh177ing it. On another note Good ole Roy had his exit strategy just right :lol: :lol: :lol:
coaster

timexit17 wrote:
Meds wrote:In case you hadn't noticed,
David Cameron resigned, what we will end up with is an unknown, how they will take us forward is unknown
But voting 52-48 to leave hands the euro sceptic Tories a mandate or they have UKIP snapping at their heels ( which caused this whole thing in the first place)
So yes you have given them power, (I'm not guilty of that one I voted stay)

So far the promises made by the leave campaign are being back tracked upon, they can't deliver what they promised.
It's time to stop politicians being allowed to backtrack like this, no one will get what they want.
I wanted to stay in, you wanted out.
The likely outcome is neither of us will get what we want and have the worst of both worlds
Paying in to trade with no say in policy
No change in immigration
Still having to abide by EU laws on trade

So maybe in a few years the Uk will be united by the fact we are 100% pissed off at what has happened
well said.
Cameron, whatever you think of him (and I'm no fan) is clearly not stupid enough to press the button on article 50 since he knows he is going to get a lot of the blame in any case, it's understandable for him to therefore say 'nope I'm already up to me neck'.
Since the whole matter is now in the hands of the various tory cliques and organisations and they seem to firmly believe only a brexiteer can lead the party now, it is likely one of them will now have the button in their hands and can either reap the rewards of pushing it or not as the case may be.

Clearly the whole population will suffer from this debacle/bathe in the sunny optimism of our independence (delete as applicable) but one things should be evident this morning -the first issue to deal with is to crush the vile nasty racists who for some bizarre reason thinks brexit justifies racial hatred.
100% agree with all of that, economic expert opinion was NOT split although the Daily Mail level coverage may have painted a different picture. ALL of the Brexit propaganda videos I watched on FB were easy to pull apart including the tripe trundled out by Hannan at the Oxford Union. He is an avid supported of IKIP to the point of trying to develop close links with the Tory party. UKIP and the far right have got exactly what they wanted out od this and played the British public like puppets.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Meds wrote:This is fun.
You seriously need to get out more!
Rs fruitbat

Meds, how can you expect the members of the forum to answer your questions if the politicians who are in charge of exiting the eu don't have all the answers yet , I didn't expect the leave camp to come out with all the answer immediately as that would just be a knee jerk reaction ,it'll take time to make the correct decisions.
Muttley McLadd

Rs fruitbat wrote:Meds, how can you expect the members of the forum to answer your questions if the politicians who are in charge of exiting the eu don't have all the answers yet , I didn't expect the leave camp to come out with all the answer immediately as that would just be a knee jerk reaction ,it'll take time to make the correct decisions.
Personally, I'd have expected the people paid to run the show to have two plans ready and waiting - one for each eventuality. They've had plenty of time to sort their admin out. It's not as if the referendum result was a complete surprise. It was going to be one answer or the other.
If anyone in a real job showed this level of planning, they'd be out on their ear.

Why are politicians held to such a low level of competence??
CakeAndArseParty
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

I might be missing something, but it always seemed odd to me that the Leavers were promising this and that. I mean, hang on a minute, they are not even the government, how are they going to do that? And of course in the end they couldn't. Surprise, surprise.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information