EU, in or out?

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
shocky

I like my holidays in warm places like Spain France and Greece not blackpool Skegness or margate so im voting in ...
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

shocky wrote:I like my holidays in warm places like Spain France and Greece not blackpool Skegness or margate so im voting in ...
I don't think that's a problem :?

plenty of countries that aren't in the EU that welcome British tourists.........as long as they're spending money. If no British tourists went to Spain I think Spain would suffer more than anyone.......Benidorm would be a ghost town :o

Canaries aren't in the EU if that helps..........
Meds
Main scooter: Li125s

I'm thinking of voting out because
1. All those nasty non EU immigrants will immediately disappear.
2. We can get rid of all those Nasty European spongers and offspring living off our state( except HRH Prince Philip and the rest of the Royal family )(but keep the ones who are usefull)
3. The conservatives will immediately give all the money we save to the NHS
4. The conservatives will re-nationalise our infrastructure
5. We return to imperial weights and measures
6.We can get rid of decimalisation
7.Our empire will immediately reappear, and they will be happy to be governed by us again because they know it was best for everyone.
8. We would all know why we fought the war
9. And Santa will visit.
shocky

Meds wrote:I'm thinking of voting out because
1. All those nasty non EU immigrants will immediately disappear.
2. We can get rid of all those Nasty European spongers and offspring living off our state( except HRH Prince Philip and the rest of the Royal family )(but keep the ones who are usefull)
3. The conservatives will immediately give all the money we save to the NHS
4. The conservatives will re-nationalise our infrastructure
5. We return to imperial weights and measures
6.We can get rid of decimalisation
7.Our empire will immediately reappear, and they will be happy to be governed by us again because they know it was best for everyone.
8. We would all know why we fought the war
9. And Santa will visit.
:D
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
a.j

rosscla wrote:The Balkan War did not occur in the EU. European and UN peacekeepers failed in their mission to protect the civilian populations..
Yep, failed. It didn't work. Each countries govt had their own agenda as what role their own troops would play and hats off to the Dutch for refusing to fire a shot in anger at the Serbs who massacered 1000's upon 1000's while the cloggies stood by, same as Afghanistan. Look how much we were involved in that conflict in comparison to our ''partners''. :roll:

Face facts, when you get right down to it, that lot over the water wouldn't co-operate with anything if there wasn't anything in it for them.
Strummer10
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Special 225

OUT OUT ................only because this nation is great and we don't need Europe, they need us !! lol
ArmandTanzarian

What began as a trade zone has grown into something very different. The long term goal of the European political elite is a country called Europe. It always has been and always will be. They don't even bother to hide their plans now.

On the other hand, all of the politicians in favour of leaving seem to be the very worst sort of Tory. When Norman Tebbit, Michael Gove and Boris Johnson are in favour of something I instinctively feel that there's a catch that involves ordinary people being screwed.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
eden
Dealer

shocky wrote:I like my holidays in warm places like Spain France and Greece not blackpool Skegness or margate so im voting in ...
I was undecided but after reading the post above I'm defo voting OUT.
Meds
Main scooter: Li125s

If we leave EU, does that mean we can get rid on those sponging EU immigrants and their fu*kin offspring
That means Philip prince of Denmark and Greece, Charles, Andy, Anne and all their offspring can set sent back.
Personally I would like to keep the hardworking Polish plumbers/brickies/waitresses/nurses who come over here pay taxes, and ditch the Ritch Francophile upperclass who squirrel their money away in offshore tax havens while I'm on PAYE
As a life long republican, getting rid of the royal family,ily might be worth voting out.
jonashford
Main scooter: Lambretta SX RB235

I'm voting out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information