A few from VMSC Coventry today

National, regional, local...if you have a scooter and want to rally, ride or meet up, post it here!
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Donnie.
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Nice pics thanks for posting . 8-) G.
Donnie

Was a good day, I've been thinking, at a rough guess I would say in total there must have been 1000 scooters in that car park in total, or thereabouts, is this the largest concentration of scooters in the uk other than IOW on a given day?
Donnie.
eden
Dealer

Donnie wrote:Was a good day, I've been thinking, at a rough guess I would say in total there must have been 1000 scooters in that car park in total, or thereabouts, is this the largest concentration of scooters in the uk other than IOW on a given day?
Always a lot there ever year, I didn't bother this year and know a good number of others who also didn't go this year.
I'm sure there are many other places through the year that attract as many in terms of numbers though.
Donnie

yep ive not been for a few years but enjoyed it as a day out and great to see so many scoots.
Donnie.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

Was there myself don't think there was that many tbh more like 600 unless they all turned up after 1pm, was lower on numbers than in the past but by all accounts a lot better than last year as it was raining.I go to this usually every year but didn't last year and have been when you couldn't move in the car park for scoots.Did notice a lot of the usual people weren't there,it's only 10 miles away from me so easy to get to (without breaking down :D ) says he who's clutch screwed up on the way back.The inside was a bit better than previously but miffed that the burger van wasn't outside so the only food was inside, so if you wanted a drink you had to pay £4 to go in and get one!.Overall decent enough event and will always attend it weather permitting.
the man don't give a f@@k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information