Here's a new MBD speedo in Mouses new headset.

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
Train Driver

yes i just checked, fits perfect using the remains of a s1/2 speedo so the glass can be retained. they do a much nicer white analogue faced one too

so i ordered this one, looks better than fiat Estrada dash digital...

ill show all when it arrives and I've fitted it with grip fill :?[/quote]

The Mb one mouse comes and fits it for you Image
its in the price and no mucky grip fill
cezeta

all mbd products are copies of my designs anyway :roll:
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

cezeta wrote:

yes i just checked, fits perfect using the remains of a s1/2 speedo so the glass can be retained. they do a much nicer white analogue faced one too

It might fit the hole in the headset top well but I'd be surprised if it then clears all the internal gubbins inside the headset.
cezeta

yep its fine fecker of little faith, the headset top may sit a bit high though but nothing a bit of bath sealant wont fill :?
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

cezeta wrote:yep its fine fecker of little faith, the headset top may sit a bit high though but nothing a bit of bath sealant wont fill :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
GP Kevo
Main scooter: 1969 150 DL / GP225 TS1

Before I read through all the responses to Ian's request for input on what should be printed on the MB speedo, I'd like to see "RaceTour". The MRB could be on the back of the unit.
cezeta

my speedo got delivered at 4.15pm its now fitted :D dont know what mb and dak are up to but the Cezagerate-Speed is currently the only digital speedo on the market at time of print :baddevil:

ill take some photos
cezeta

Cezagerate-Speed speedos can be calibrated to make you apear faster and comes complete with a manual of nearly believable lies that you can tell your friends when you get a bit over excited in the pub.

All Cezagerate-Speed products are underwritten by Myofficeoverlooksthethames Insurance and are fully guaranteed against nuclear attack.

the outer green ish ring is part of the original speedo face, the low fuel leds will be mounted behind it so the ring eluminates red
Train Driver

cezeta wrote:Cezagerate-Speed speedos can be calibrated to make you appear faster and comes complete with a manual of nearly believable lies that you can tell your friends when you get a bit over excited in the pub.

All Cezagerate-Speed products are underwritten by Myofficeoverlooksthethames Insurance and are fully guaranteed against nuclear attack.

the outer greenish ring is part of the original speedo face, the low fuel leds will be mounted behind it so the ring eliminates red
Cezeta will purchase the remaining parts of the scooter as funds become available,
he can often be seen with his headset top in Windsor amusing the tourist with his impressions of scooters through the rev range, he can do any make of pipe in any gear :lol: :lol:
Train Driver

I have been pestering mark broadhurst for pictures of his digital speedo so he sorted some out

so much better than the homemadecezeta type :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information