SEVEN performance parts

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
martints1

Hi scooterists,
...I´m manufacturing some tuning parts for Lambrettas.....for further information or questions, please send an email to ts1_mg@hotmail.com !

seven_RBmanifold_eng by martints1, on Flickr

seven_TS1_VForce_manifold_eng by martints1, on Flickr

seven_TS1_VForce_adapter_eng by martints1, on Flickr

I will update the parts-descriptions as soon as possible !

Regards Martin
SEVEN twostroke performance
Last edited by martints1 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soulsurfer

I'd seen this stuff a while back, very nice. Do you do one offs for forum members? ;-)
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
martints1

soulsurfer wrote:I'd seen this stuff a while back, very nice. Do you do one offs for forum members? ;-)
...thanks a lot....yes, I can do one offs...please tell me what you want...many things are possible :)
rocho68
Dealer

Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved
soulsurfer

martints1 wrote:
soulsurfer wrote:I'd seen this stuff a while back, very nice. Do you do one offs for forum members? ;-)
...thanks a lot....yes, I can do one offs...please tell me what you want...many things are possible :)
Email sent ;)
martints1

rocho68 wrote:Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved
Hi,
...please can sou send me an email with some datas of the barrel/fixings ? I´m interested to do.....cheers Martin
rocho68
Dealer

martints1 wrote:
rocho68 wrote:Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved
Hi,
...please can sou send me an email with some datas of the barrel/fixings ? I´m interested to do.....cheers Martin
thanks martin will do , in the mean time is there anywere we can see better pictures ?
martints1

...for better pictures - please send me en email to ts1_mg@hotmail.com !
Regards Martin
soulsurfer

rocho68 wrote:
martints1 wrote:
Hi,
thanks martin will do , in the mean time is there anywere we can see better pictures ?
http://www.scooter-center.com/scoweb/pa ... =seven%207
Bilko
Main scooter: LI150

Nice work.

Wouldn't mind a manifold for the RB250.
Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information