SEVEN performance parts

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
martints1
registered user
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 am

Hi scooterists,
...I´m manufacturing some tuning parts for Lambrettas.....for further information or questions, please send an email to ts1_mg@hotmail.com !

Image
seven_RBmanifold_eng by martints1, on Flickr

Image
seven_TS1_VForce_manifold_eng by martints1, on Flickr

Image
seven_TS1_VForce_adapter_eng by martints1, on Flickr



I will update the parts-descriptions as soon as possible !

Regards Martin
SEVEN twostroke performance
Last edited by martints1 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
soulsurfer
registered user
Posts: 3056
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: The Garden Of England
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 am

I'd seen this stuff a while back, very nice. Do you do one offs for forum members? ;-)
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!

martints1
registered user
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 am

soulsurfer wrote:I'd seen this stuff a while back, very nice. Do you do one offs for forum members? ;-)
...thanks a lot....yes, I can do one offs...please tell me what you want...many things are possible :)

rocho68
Dealer
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Location: darlaston
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved

User avatar
soulsurfer
registered user
Posts: 3056
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: The Garden Of England
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 pm

martints1 wrote:
soulsurfer wrote:I'd seen this stuff a while back, very nice. Do you do one offs for forum members? ;-)
...thanks a lot....yes, I can do one offs...please tell me what you want...many things are possible :)
Email sent ;)
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!

martints1
registered user
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

rocho68 wrote:Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved
Hi,
...please can sou send me an email with some datas of the barrel/fixings ? I´m interested to do.....cheers Martin

rocho68
Dealer
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Location: darlaston
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:00 pm

martints1 wrote:
rocho68 wrote:Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved
Hi,
...please can sou send me an email with some datas of the barrel/fixings ? I´m interested to do.....cheers Martin
thanks martin will do , in the mean time is there anywere we can see better pictures ?

martints1
registered user
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:07 pm

...for better pictures - please send me en email to ts1_mg@hotmail.com !
Regards Martin

User avatar
soulsurfer
registered user
Posts: 3056
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: The Garden Of England
Contact:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 pm

rocho68 wrote:
martints1 wrote:
rocho68 wrote:Hi martin , i will be looking to have a manifold designed for the kdx project in the current posts , it would basically the same as the rb manifold but maybe different fixing holes , let me know if your intrested and what costs are involved
Hi,
...please can sou send me an email with some datas of the barrel/fixings ? I´m interested to do.....cheers Martin
thanks martin will do , in the mean time is there anywere we can see better pictures ?
http://www.scooter-center.com/scoweb/pa ... =seven%207
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!

Bilko
registered user
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 pm
Main scooter: LI150
Location: Belfast
Contact:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Nice work.

Wouldn't mind a manifold for the RB250.
Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest