Change in drum size for 2T oil

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
lubetech
Dealer
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:09 pm
ebay user ID: bonetommy
Contact:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

We have now changed drum size for the Racing 2 stroke oil, it now comes in a 20ltr drum hopefully this will encourage more people to buy in bulk our list price is £84.90 less your 10% discount makes this great oil even more affordable.
The Semi Synthetic will also follow as soon as our 25lt stock has gone
Quality oils delivered to your door
info@lubetech.plus.com
www.lubetechshop.co.uk

User avatar
Dell Oughta
registered user
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Used this oil on my trip to this years euro....no problems ;)

Mike

dave wheeler
registered user
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:33 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:07 pm

yup, apart from the smell this ticks all my box`s, i presume oil doesnt have a shelf life thats short? i dont do that many miles!

Morgan
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 am
Main scooter: T5 Vespa Mk1
Contact:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm

lubetech wrote:We have now changed drum size for the Racing 2 stroke oil, it now comes in a 20ltr drum hopefully this will encourage more people to buy in bulk our list price is £84.90 less your 10% discount makes this great oil even more affordable.
The Semi Synthetic will also follow as soon as our 25lt stock has gone
How do we get our 10% discount ?

Ta

M

roli-olo
registered user
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Discount code is se001.Good oil IMO.

speedy
registered user
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 pm
ebay user ID: none
Main scooter: lambretta af s type ts1
Contact:

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:47 pm

dave wheeler wrote:yup, apart from the smell this ticks all my box`s, i presume oil doesnt have a shelf life thats short? i dont do that many miles!
Is the bad smell just the oil in the bottle, or the smell out of the exhaust?cheers,Speedy.

roli-olo
registered user
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Contact:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:22 pm

The semi-synthetic smells different in the bottle & the exhaust.Fully synthetic has the normal 2t smell imo.

speedy
registered user
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 pm
ebay user ID: none
Main scooter: lambretta af s type ts1
Contact:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:37 am

roli-olo wrote:The semi-synthetic smells different in the bottle & the exhaust.Fully synthetic has the normal 2t smell imo.
Thanks for the answer mi duck.

User avatar
Doom Patrol
registered user
Posts: 2288
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta GP 150 going on 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning
Contact:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Just bought 20 ltrs of the semi. It does pong a bit. :D

gp200ts1
registered user
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 am
ebay user ID: gp200ts1
Main scooter: lambretta series 2
Contact:

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Is this still available in 20l drums as it's not showing on the website. Fully synthetic not semi wanted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest