TSR EVO Lambretta Exhaust - TAIL CAN SUPPORT UPGRADE

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
tSR-VN
Dealer

To everyone out there running one of our EVO pipes (mild steel or stainless) we are now bundling them with tail can end support brackets as part of the kit.

Therefore if you bought the pipe before the end can support was offered as standard please give the shop a call on 01633 549 282 and we will send you out the bracket support kit no charge.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Great news, excellent pipes :)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Rich_T
Dealer
Main scooter: Li Special

Good customer/product support, very commendable
vespanic

I have to add to the great customer support. Amongst the very best I have come across. I rang in to explain about end can breaking - replaced straight away no problem, no argument.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

tSR-VN wrote:To everyone out there running one of our EVO pipes (mild steel or stainless) we are now bundling them with tail can end support brackets as part of the kit.

Therefore if you bought the pipe before the end can support was offered as standard please give the shop a call on 01633 549 282 and we will send you out the bracket support kit no charge.

Any pictures of the bracket / mounting ?
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Rich_T wrote:Good customer/product support, very commendable
^^ WHS +1
bolzenanker
Main scooter: Spanish S2 Li150 1963

Toddy wrote:
tSR-VN wrote:To everyone out there running one of our EVO pipes (mild steel or stainless) we are now bundling them with tail can end support brackets as part of the kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Cheers :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

Yes ive just received one of these support kits but does anyone have a picture of one fitted as there no instructions with it? :?:
bolzenanker wrote:
Toddy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
matthew

ImageImage

Here's a few pictures of the bracket fitted to my GP. It didn't stop my EVO cracking the very first time I took the scoot out with the new pipe fitted. Poor build quality and even poorer customer service. They're cheap for a reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information