Wheel Clamp (chock)

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
GLscoot
Main scooter: Vespa GS150

I don't have anything, its an old hospital bed. I was wanting something to hold the scooter in place. But it may be a waste of time anyway as I can get the bed but I don't think I can get it in my house, unless I can get it through the window. Waiting on the measurements to see if I can get it through, focking annoying as its the top notch hydraulic bed as well, typical.
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

Worth the effort though as they are so easy to move around compared to the steel ones.
Did you have to do that?
soullad
Dealer

might have a spare front wheel clamp for my hydraulic ramp. I say spare ..... the clamps brand new, never been used in years :lol: :lol:
GLscoot

If I can work out how to get it into the house I will get in touch about the clamp. Can you PM a price. Cheers
soullad
Dealer

Price? P & P mate and its yours, I've never used it :lol:

Pm when you are ready.
GLscoot

Good man. Are you looking for anything. Vespa PX engine wise and GS150 again engine wise.
servetapaul

weld a flat plate on the front of the bench and use one of these

or bolt one of these to your bench at the front :D

I am not bound to please thee with my answers - William Shakespeare
GLscoot

Unfortunatley its not looking good for the hospital bed, been 2 weeks now and the guy has not got back to me, his last words were leave it with me. Thanks for the input and offers.
Bofs
Main scooter: Zundapp Betta 500

Hopefully he will come through, I`ve been using these beds for years, have two. Never needed a clamp but what I do is make them narrower, they are very wide to begin with. Bit of cutting and welding then fit a nice 3/4" ply bed on them. Best bit of kit I ever got.
Muffspeed....no muff too tuff
Bad Samaritans SC

1957 Zundapp Betta 500 Auto
1966 Motovespa Sprint 210 Polossi
1960 Lambretta Cutdown 205 Project
GLscoot

Bofs wrote:Hopefully he will come through, I`ve been using these beds for years, have two. Never needed a clamp but what I do is make them narrower, they are very wide to begin with. Bit of cutting and welding then fit a nice 3/4" ply bed on them. Best bit of kit I ever got.
The guy who is organising it, is just being fuucking difficult. He has to make a big deal out of everything and its so annoying as i have a drink with him nearly every Saturday. He is more or less wanting me to ask him again in front of everybody and make more of a big deal. The bed has been put aside for me, so we just need to go and get it, but he has to be with me when I go. He knows how much I need it, no doubt he will sort it out in the middle of summer or some other bizarre time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information