TARGALINE FRONT DAMPERS

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
100mphlambrettaclub
Dealer

Dan has given me a rollocking for not posting over the last couple of years .To be honest I never got any spare time how ever things have changed so I will be posting on here more often. I will do more detailed listings to help members understand the products fully. I will try not to waffle on to much but give as much useful information as possible.
First off are a great product I have been selling for the last two years Targa line front dampers.
We retail at 199.00 but any registered members of the Scooterotica forum can buy them for £189.00.Please PM us with your contact details and we will ring you to take payment. This offer is for registered users only. We have several colours yellow ,red and silver but the silver are limited at the moment so first come first served on these.
I was initially sent a set in early 2011 to test. These prototypes had potential but were not right.
Firstly they were not stiff enough in their dampening and secondly the piston clearance was to short which would result in the damper bottoming out and snapping the bottom lug off. I re-designed them and Lambretta IT ( the makers) sent us another set which we tested again.
This time they were correct. The damping action with its 17 adjustments was perfect even with the fiercest of hydraulic dics brakes.Combined with an opposite rebound this was ideal. Even at their hardest adjustment the rebound meant that the front end ride was smooth and when you consider the state of British roads this is an extremely important aspect of getting your front end set up correctly. With extended piston length it is now impossible to bottom out the damper. As most damper lugs vary due to how they were welded on(ive seen them in all sorts of positions) this again is an important part of setting up.
Being the first to sell them in the UK and work on the development we know how good they are.Looks wise they are attractive even though what they do is more important.No messing around with spacers they fit straight on through the existing Lugs on Lambretta forks.

We retail at 199.00 but any registered members of the Scooterotica forum can buy them for £189.00.Please PM us with your contact details and we will ring you to take payment. This offer is for registered users only. We have several colours yellow,red and silver but the silver are limited at the moment so first come first served on these.

• Information