SIP NEWS

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
Angry Bloke

sibyl wrote:@c*ntspeed: the shocks were out of stock because we had some issues with the manufacturer. by now all problems seem to be sorted out and within this month the shocks will be available again.

Any news on the Lambretta flywheels ?

Cheers
Je fettle - Tu fettle - Il fettle - Nous fettleons - Vous fettlez - Ils fettlent

"Broadsword calling Danny boy ,Broadsword calling Danny boy ,over "
simonwwfc

Can I order a new trip switch rubber button thing as mine has already broke wires have come un soldered shocking
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

Angry Bloke wrote: Any news on the Lambretta flywheels ?
Isn't that Scooter Center, mate? :D
Angry Bloke

storkfoot wrote:
Angry Bloke wrote: Any news on the Lambretta flywheels ?
Isn't that Scooter Center, mate? :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: no wonder I,m still waiting :lol: :lol:
Je fettle - Tu fettle - Il fettle - Nous fettleons - Vous fettlez - Ils fettlent

"Broadsword calling Danny boy ,Broadsword calling Danny boy ,over "
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

Thanks for letting me know about the shocks
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Hi Sibyl, looks like you took notice, my oil came today inside the same 30 KG box as all the other goods I ordered. 8-)
Less waste to save the planet. My congratulations to Stephan B who packed it.
sibyl
Dealer

we are proud to present the second edition of our customer bulletin ‚CURVE‘. This second issue will give a look behind the scenes here and readers will find a report on the SIP team's tour to South of France on our vintage Vespas. We plan to release a new edition of ‚Curve‘ two or three times a year. The magazine is free-of-charge and will be available in our shop in Landsberg, as well as included in all parcels we ship out.

How do you get a copy of CURVE? Come by in our shop in Landsberg and grab a copy! If that seems too far for you we´ll happily be adding a copy to your next order for free. If you are a Café, Club or know a group of interested people let us know and we´ll send you a bunch of copies over: curve (at) sip-scootershop.de

Soon the magazine will also be available online via Issuu.com
ESC #700
sibyl
Dealer

Ever been to the SIP Shop in Landsberg? Google paid us a visit these days and “street-viewed” our showroom... http://bit.ly/sipstore
ESC #700
sibyl
Dealer

for the first time we'll exhibit at the world's biggest bike fair - EICMA - in Milan. From Nov 7.-10. (open to trade visitors already from Nov 5) we will present some of our custom scooters as well as our extensive range of selfdeveloped products.
Our wholesale support team will join us for the trade visitor days (Nov 5 and 6). So every business customer is invited to schedule an appointment with our B2B team at 0049 8191-9699910.
Of course we highly recommend everybody interested in Scooter stuff to stop by at our stand A67, hall 4. Located near "LML" and a nice coffee bar, it's definitely worth a visit. We are looking forward too seeing you at the EICMA and we'll report in detail about the fair as soon as we return from Milan. http://www.sip-scootershop.com/communit ... -2013.aspx
ESC #700
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information