SIP NEWS

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
RICSPEED

RICSPEED wrote:might be an idea to post here - http://fastscooter.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2260

as the casing will need to be considerd for race use
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Muttley McLadd

Has anyone managed to successfully send an e-mail to SIP? To which e-mail address?

It's a struggle to find one on the website. And they ignore complaints when you fill in the form online.
CakeAndArseParty
GLscoot
Main scooter: Vespa GS150

I had one or two email addresses, but they don't answer them. I guess they must change them every two weeks or so. I have resolved one or two issues on the forum.
My biggest grievance is with the couriers. DHL are the worst I have come across. I ordered parts last Saturday and there still not here.
Gary
Muttley McLadd

I've tried emailing. And filling in the form on the website. Even sent a PM to the lady in this thread. No response.

Taking unauthorised payments from my account isn't acceptable.. but they wont respond.

I've never had this trouble with Beedspeed!
CakeAndArseParty
sibyl
Dealer

Muttley, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been around here for a while. I also didn't receive a pn. If you still need assistance, you can email directly to sylvia@sip-scootershop.de
So can the rest of you guys of course. The address is checked every day and I will try to help you with any trouble you have.
ESC #700
Muttley McLadd

Thanks.. a helpful fellow sorted it out a while ago.

I'm about to order a few more bits.. they'll fit in a shoe box. Could you send them in a shoe box? The last shoe box sized order came in a box so big (and expensive to post) box that I could have used it to bury a body :)
CakeAndArseParty
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

Id like to know when the sip uprated shocks are going to be back in stock ive been waiting since september and find it p155 poor that no one knows anything at all
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
warts
Main scooter: honda

I just had to post my big valve amp back to get the valves reground or something, the parcel company didn't care about the box size, only the weight. It came back, amp + my box spaced out in a coffin sized box with a brazilian foam chips.
I guess any extra shipping cost is better than customers grieving broken stuff or carrying a plethora of box sizes.

You could start a thread on the most suitable inhabitant of your coffin.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

SIP you could wrap a box of 12 bottles of oil with just one of those sheets of Brown paper and that would save you sending it in a box that's 6 feet by 3 feet and packed with 20 sheets of Brown paper.
Result, see page 6. :D
Last edited by corrado on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sibyl
Dealer

@c*ntspeed: the shocks were out of stock because we had some issues with the manufacturer. by now all problems seem to be sorted out and within this month the shocks will be available again.
ESC #700
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information