RESERVATION “Manual de Reconstrucción y Potenciación ..."

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
ArKaTxU
Dealer
Main scooter: TV175 64-Jet200 68-Jet200 82

RESERVATION “Manual de Reconstrucción y Potenciación de Motores”.

LAMBRETTA LOCOMOCIONES presents the first SPANISH complete manual for Lambretta Li engine rebuild.

The manual is a friendly guide for those who start from scratch with these machines and it also serves as a good “refreshment” for those who have more experience.

Jaime “Supereibar”,brings us a complete set of old and new tech tips, that he has gathered from his years of experience and the knowledge transmitted to him through other users and experts of the Lambretta and the two stroke world. The manual has also been loyal to the knowledge given by the diversity of manuals written in English language, quoting them where necessary and always writing it in his own words. He shows a detailed rebuild, step by step of an Li motor as well as a tuning section with more than 200 pages filled with his own collection of photographs.

Lambrettalocomociones.com is presently dealing with a Wide diversity of print shops, to get the manual printed. For this particular reason it is important for us to know how many people would be interested in getting a copy and we are offering the option of making a reservation of the same through our webpage.

This manual will be only sold through http://www.lambrettalocomociones.com.

If a reservation of 20,00€ is done before 30th November (Paypal to info@lambrettalocomociones.com ), you will have a 10% discount on the final price of Manual.

We trust that the final cost of the manual will be about 35€/45€** (+15€ shipping to UK). But we want to emphasize that how many more people shows interest, the cheaper will be the final cost.

**ONCE WE HAVE THE FINAL COST, IF THE CLIENT IS NOT SATTISFIED, WE WILL RETURN THE 20,00€ THROUGH THE SAME PAYMENT FORM.
Attachments
Portada Manual2.JPG
ArKaTxU
Dealer
Main scooter: TV175 64-Jet200 68-Jet200 82

eden wrote:Just to clarify,
this manual is written in Spanish isn't it?
Yes, completely.
Supereibar

Yes, written in Spanish, with love :lol: so you can practice with something you like before coming here for holidays! :lol:
cezeta

is an english translation planned? (the correct answer is yes....get to it)
soulsurfer

cezeta wrote:is an english translation planned? (the correct answer is yes....get to it)
Isn't that Sticky's book? :?
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Supereibar

Just to make things a bit clearer...
This is indeed oriented for Spanish speaking users who find themselves hopeless when it comes to get worthy lambretta literature (guys, seriously, there is nothing written in my mother tongue about Lammies that is worth looking for more than five minutes) For years I have seen people downloading Sticky's manual and then putting it into a translator (I spoke with sticky about this, but it didn't seem to surprise him) This was hurting not only Sticky but also the culture, since people have no interest in learning English. I am very lucky because I have not only the craze for Lambrettas but also the privilege gift of being multilingual. This way I have met many of you and I have learned a lot of things from all the people I have met through forums and the BSSO racing world. Call me a freak, a Lambretta nut (as Sticky himself called me) or simply an enthusiast who has stuff to share, and loves to write and compile information.

So you will ask, why share it with you guys if it is written in Spanish? Well, I am ever so thankful to so many of you for many of the things that appear refflected on this manual. And.......No, I have not just point blank copied Sticky's manual. This is something that has been done in my own words. Yes, I have learned A LOT from it, and unavoidably, there are some quotes to the greatest manual ever written for Lambretta, yes, but there are also many quotes from Dave Websters' manual, The Home Workshop Manual, Graham Bell's Manual and the word and knowledge passed on by so many enthusasts and racers worldwide. So why not share it with those who might be interested in knowing that their name is written on the Acknowledgements on a book written in Spanish. Maybe, as I said, some of you are interested in learning Spanish... Or maybe just simply want to expand your library :P

Best,

Jaime
RICSPEED

Supereibar wrote: For years I have seen people downloading Sticky's manual and then putting it into a translator
if google translate is anything to go by the consequences dont bear thinking about :lol: i mean ..they could end up building a vespa by mistake :lol:

joking aside jaime will tell you messages i have sent in Spanish have had him in stitches .. it really is that bad :D

Supereibar wrote: a Lambretta nut (as Sticky himself called me)
that was "Spanish" lambretta nut ... :baddevil:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Does Jamie have my address to send me a copy? ;o)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Train Driver

Come on everyone order one the Spanish economy needs this :oops: :oops: :oops:
or get a Jaime lookalike holiday donkey ;) ;)

TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
Supereibar

... Back scratching?? I say you all are some serious pieces of work!!!!! :lol: ... Jokes aside, there are loads of quality images that have kindly been donated by Dan and I am ever thankful. In fact, the scooterotica logo is one of the few logos that appears on the backcover as an acknowledgement ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information