New shop opening in Lowestoft --Lowestoft Lambretta Works--

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
Lambretta Sash
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta TV 230

Quick update -

We have now upgraded dyno software/hardware package to provide real time fuelling and plot to hp graph.

I have also been looking at SIP wheel nuts and am in the process of having some made out of stainless steel £16 set +post

More items to follow in 2014

Regards

Sash
Lambretta Sash
Dealer

We have a second dyno, its an 80's Souria Perfotest unit. The big advantage is that it has built in resistance of two fans which simulate road conditions and seems accurate so far based on Buell and my lammies.

Im offering free dyno runs for next few weeks to ascertain and set up dyno hardware which has real time fuelling . At moment it reads mph on analogue gauge and there is a challenge to see what mph a scooter can achieve. GT 200 with Ron moss clubman hits 70 mph, vespa 210 68 mph so what have you got ????
coaster

I will try to get across (form near Diss) in the next couple of weeks with my Avanti, just need to fix a leaking exhaust flange first 8-) Mid week or weekends best?
Lambretta Sash
Dealer

Midweek is easier, just let me know am or pm ? :)
Lambretta Sash
Dealer

Midweek is easier, just let me know am or pm ? :)
Lambretta Sash
Dealer

After good gains at Elvington on avanti it has proved the speeds given on Souria dyno are as accurate as you can get , 82 mph dyno 80.1 Elvington 1/2 and 1/4 times :) Im now fitting digital dyno hardware to this unit for all future work on fuelling.

The resurrection of 66 grass tracker with std RB 250 hit 79 mph dyno and 78.1 on track It will b coming indoors in next two weeks so the foc runs will cease to happen, come and see what ya really got :)

Will hold an open day with this over winter months with classes for all including dealer v home brew engines, anyone wishing to sponsor let me know
Lambretta Sash
Dealer

I'll be holding an open day on Saturday 12th August in sunny Lowestoft, music, food and dyno shootout.
All welcome and will party into the night, anyone want to dj let me know
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information