Allstyles Scooters

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
warts
Main scooter: honda

I'm sure you can get skates in most waters round UK. Nice with a butter and caper sauce
SouthamptonSaint
Main scooter: Spanish Eibar TV200

Google skates and scummers and you will realise the deep divisions between the two cities, never had any issues with scootering though all seem to be a good bunch, just keep off the subject of football!!
raymondo
Main scooter: vespa

Hi im not representing allstyles if you contact them they will answer your questions all i can say is we are a buisness and get charged for everything and anything you would be amaized at the amount of taxes there are to pay i now understand why people work from there shed in the garden..Thanks Ray
raymondo

Thats cool i agree with the ignorant service I gave you ... i appoligies...Ray
victor
Main scooter: Tv175 but currently a SS210 :)

raymondo wrote:Hi im not representing allstyles... we are a buisness [sic]
Ok... confusing... So you work there then...? Nice track record on scooterotica b t w:

Raymondo by wheredowegonowbutnowhere, on Flickr
raymondo wrote:... and get charged for everything and anything you would be amaized at the amount of taxes there are to pay...
Well, now that must have come as a surprise, right? I mean, it's not like there is any transparency around taxes - every year it comes as a surprise and as a business I suppose it would be utter madness setting your prices after having considered how much you need to pay in various taxes... ;)
raymondo wrote:...i now understand why people work from there shed in the garden..Thanks Ray
At least they have working phones and mail in their sheds...
raymondo

yeh ok victor i dont think your getting what im saying visit us for a day and watch what goes on we have 4 lines if we had 1 or 2 lines they would be permently engaged with the extra lines you have more of a chance of getting through......cannot believe the amount of people having a dig and yet are still ordering parts from us...Quite a phew people...P.S do you still require the chrome parts for your restored vespa! Thanks Ray
raymondo

hey victor less of the fake dealer account this account is in the name of 'raymondo' with a yahoo address in my name nothing to do with allstyles regardless wether i work there or not.... i understand that you are angry because you sent a parcel uninsured on a cheaper postal service i am no expert but you need to chill and accept it...i have lost large parcels of stock from other countries due to my error now ethrything is signed for with insurance....
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Raymondo as I'm led to believe you are the owner of ASS right? To have any credibility on here you shouldn't really answer one question and then say phone the shop when you don't want to answer another. Just to help you with your tax on wots wot. You only pay tax on your profits, I.e if you spend £100 a week on couriers that's called an expense....although if your couriers charges are £100 a week and your ripping off your customers by adding £50 onto the courier charges then you'll have to pay tax on the £50....HTH
raymondo

hi mate No not the owner im the manager not sure what you mean about courriers, we charge the price we pay with our courrier. And 20% vat which now applies to these services only recently and we have still kept the same cost as before vat was applied, as an expense i will look into this thank you very much for that piece of info....regards the questions i do not deal with all our departments...like i say i come on here as a scooterist (hopefully) who works in a scooter shop if i can help anyone i will...this is a good forum with good info/tips/chat ...Thanks Ray
Mel K

If I was a dealer, I don't think I'd be going on forums arguing with customers even if the customers were slagging me off. This thread could have been tomorrows chip paper long ago but with the dealer joining in its dragging on and on and giving more publicity to the dealers alledged failings than anything good he may do. ScootRS do some good stuff apparently but all I can remember of them is someone called Randal on forums slagging everyone off, I've never bought anything from them since. Dealers arguing on forums do moe damage to their company than good, just my opinion which could be total b@11@x of course, carry on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information