Allstyles Scooters

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
pauley
Main scooter: vespa vbb

I'm in Brit living Australia and 4 weeks ago put an order in with Allstyles, i received an order confirmation but that was the end of it. I have sent several emails from my account and more to the website contact form but received no reply.

Is there a contact from Allstyles on this forum? Anybody know what may be happening?

Cheers
JINX

If you read the small print on their site page here, http://www.allstyles-scooters.com/acatalog/ship.html , then you can see that there is a person named Julie who handles the international ordering.
I also had a slight delay in shipping from them just this month, but it did arrive on its own eventually. I tried to email and got no response, and ended up calling them, only to have them tell me to ring back when she was available. It turns out that she only works a few nights a week, or so I gather. I never got to speak with her, but her contact info is there.

on the upside, my parts were perfect, so I was more than happy in the end
coaster

I've used them a few times over the years and found them to generally be pretty good on delivery, price and quality.
CPH Lambretta
Main scooter: DL 150 1970

I used them once and found their service to be bad beyond a joke. When I tried to speak to them about it they just didn't give a f@@k. They are of course on my list of dealers I will never use again.
Slow is the new fast!
coaster

??
Last edited by coaster on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pauley
Main scooter: vespa vbb

Thanks for that fellas. I'll get on to Julie and see if can find out whats happening.

CPH Lambretta - Is there anyone you can recommend? not keen on going through this again, scooter has been off the road for 4 weeks and still don't know whats going on

Cheers
twin

beedspeed are good ,post fast,if they have the bits you want,
jazzyb

scooter restorations 8-)
RBG

jazzyb wrote:scooter restorations 8-)
x2
CPH Lambretta
Main scooter: DL 150 1970

Have to agree about Scooter Restorations, I've bought from them many many times and never had the slightest problem :)
Slow is the new fast!
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information