Racing 2T oil

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
lubetech
Dealer

Many thanks to all who have placed orders in the short space of time we have been supporting the forum, its very much appreciated.
Please join us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lubetech/194067277354495 we would like to create a gallery of pics where the oil is being used (its a bit more interesting than photos of cans of oil which is about as exciting as wallpaper) so let me have any that can be featured or i think you may be able to add them yourself, i am new to facebook so not sure.
Below is a recent post which gives a good indication of the growing impact our Racing 2T oil is having
Cheers all
Tony

hi, I have been testing Lubetech's oil in a number of machines (Vespa & Lambretta) for the last 3 months ranging from an SX 200 sporting a new RB 225 Barrel to an original Vespa GS160 which has the original engine rebored to 198 & a few other goodies to match. Lubetech's Fully Symthetic 2 stroke has performed extremely well in all of them. I will be posting pictures and short reports soon of those from the collection that we have tested. If you wish to get in touch to ask about the specifics then please do. These guys are providing good quality products at a fair price.
Best regards Dave Hamand (Cheshire)
Quality oils delivered to your door
info@lubetech.plus.com
www.lubetechshop.co.uk
  • Information