New Lambretta Engines from RS Tuning Conversions

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
Knowledge
Dealer
Main scooter: GP

I acknowledge that Ralph has the luxury of forgetting more about scooters than I have ever learnt, but this thread is simply a blatant advert and nothing else. If I thought that Ralph would be a regular contributor to this forum, then I would forgive his lack of an introduction, but if we ever see another post from him, I will be surprised.

I know of shops, tuners and dealers who avoid forums for very good reasons (and I respect this), but to use our forum solely for your own promotion is not playing the game. This forum works because people share their knowledge (pun not intended) and I remain interested and grateful because of the way that many clever and intelligent people happily share what they have learnt with those that need all the help they can get (me!).

Come on Ralph, contribute or find other ways to promote your excellent services.

Martin Leech
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Your right,i think you should phone him up and tell him.Let me know the outcome.
joespeed

Knowledge wrote:I acknowledge that Ralph has the luxury of forgetting more about scooters than I have ever learnt, but this thread is simply a blatant advert and nothing else. If I thought that Ralph would be a regular contributor to this forum, then I would forgive his lack of an introduction, but if we ever see another post from him, I will be surprised.

I know of shops, tuners and dealers who avoid forums for very good reasons (and I respect this), but to use our forum solely for your own promotion is not playing the game. This forum works because people share their knowledge (pun not intended) and I remain interested and grateful because of the way that many clever and intelligent people happily share what they have learnt with those that need all the help they can get (me!).

Come on Ralph, contribute or find other ways to promote your excellent services.

Martin Leech

martin,
i doubt if ralph will respond to this,'alcoholics' post is telling you what ralphs work is all about,if all the owners of a ralph tweeked barrels added their comments the forum would never end and would be blocked,i also would put my wages(although not a lot) that there would not be any posts that said ralphs tunes are not what ralph had stated and that only praise for this tuners experience which is endless!
i have known ralph for over 40 years and he has not changed in the way he does anything,he was a perfectionist then and still is now down to the very last detail.
when he see's this you might get a comment i doubt it though,his phone is red hot i cant get through to him to pay him!
regards
joe
johnny diamond

RS Tuning wrote:New Engines built to customer requirements from £2500

Engines built to RS specification supplied complete with carb and exhaust, if required, and jetted to go.

Range of engines available from stage IV through to stage VIII (the dogs b@11@x).

• Typical RS Stage IV cast cylinder engine performance - 19bhp - using 28mm carb and expansion chamber.
• Typical RS stage VIII big port, alloy cylinder engine performance - 30bhp with 24lbs of torque – using 36mm carb and expansion chamber.

Wanting to turn the century? Also available....
Full monty engines for those wanting to be part of the exclusive RS 100mph club – cost demands serious enquiries only

• Typical quarter mile performance 12.7 seconds at over 100mph

Dateline 12th May 2002; York Raceway; 12.74 seconds; Course record still held D Scott
Dateline 13th October 2002; Elvington; 12.70 seconds; 101 mph R Saxelby

For more details on the above, or for information on other services and products available, please e-mail rstuning@hotmail.co.uk

Shop callers by appointment only. Please contact RS Tuning Conversions by e-mail, or text on 07833 915073

rang ralph last week to wish him a happy new year,and to ask if prices still held firm for the coming year, his reply was that prices had actualy gone down to £2499.50p with a further 50p reduction for the first 6 customers in 2012 :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: also added that postage & packaging had gone up by 50p :lol: :lol: :lol:
Train Driver

I waited 7 months for a clubman exhaust so how long for an engine :roll: :roll:
and when i last spoke to ralph he was not doing anymore exhaust or scooters for a while as he was doing a patio :o :o
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

All in all, he's just another brick in the wall......LOL ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Train Driver

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:All in all, he's just another brick in the wall......LOL ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
I'm confused now, is this him

or this

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
johnny diamond

Train Driver wrote:I waited 7 months for a clubman exhaust so how long for an engine :roll: :roll:
and when i last spoke to ralph he was not doing anymore exhaust or scooters for a while as he was doing a patio :o :o
as this was part of my question to ralph i can answer that 4 to 6 wks depending on if he has engine in stock....which he has thankfully :lol: but as you can see from the above pictures he has a lot on his plate.....and head by the looks of it (ralph saxelby in a skirt!!!!!) doesn't bare thinking about!! :shock: :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
cezeta

Train Driver wrote:I waited 7 months for a clubman exhaust so how long for an engine :roll: :roll:
i thought 7 months wasnt bad going by some dealers standards, all dealers take a year to do an engine as a minimum.....you know that.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

A year to build an engine ...... I'm not rushing it for anyone. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information