old school eye candy

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
scootRS.com
Dealer

How disappointing! :cry:

Wake up to our fun little bet that clarifies all your bizarre claims instantly and the 2 of you have chickened out of your own demands! Even your forum friends are too embarrassed to admit it publicly.

Big (insulting) mouths until put to the the test - then you slink away with a quite little "no"... :oops:

>>No: you obviously admit you're claims above must be wrong - and maybe a few people learn to discuss issues in a civil manner and move beyond a juvenile attack-herd mentality.

...but not gentlemen enough to accept the price? Too weak to stand up for your claims, too weak to put them aside. Alas, what else is new.

>>sydduckett
>>fibbing and using the wager ploy as a way of backing out

That's the spirit! Your welcome to take Eden and Rich Taylor's place to bet $1000 & sig now that they've backed down. Yes or no?

If it helps Rich get his courage back to hear things above repeated again so he can't invent more excuses as he waddles away:

>>>Are any of the fans in the picture at the start of this post fully CNC machined. By this I mean made from a single new piece of new material NOT an old fan re-machined?
-yup, exactly as we said, and repeated for Eden, the one single shiny one you wrote an essay on above. Now bet or not.

>>Are you suggesting that...
-nope and stop waffling, flywheel has nothing to do with the bet.

>>Are you suggesting that...
-yup, for now anyway, but stop waffling, nothing to do with the bet.

>>Please post some.. etc...
-don't owe you crap, Rich, after your ridiculous and ignorant attacks claiming we're not being honest with the public. Now stop waffling and making excuses and put your money where your big mouth is and see the CNC video that proves who's right and the two side by side. Jeez, you'd think fake CNC fans are a huge issue, absolutely pathetic.

Just say "yes" if you (or Eden) ever find the courage of your convictions...
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

I remember a couple of years ago, Scootrs taking delivery of an expensive power generator due to crap power supply in VN. There were photos and a write up on their site.Seemed like a big deal.

Now that they have have taking delivery on a lets say, 'entry level machine' which may cost around US$100,00 new, I would have thought that to big quite a big deal, especially in a developing country..but no news..

Seems odd.

What other products do Scootrs turn out on their CNC machine?
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
paulmgreen
Main scooter: Lambretta Group 4 Race 200

Deja Vu ...... Off we go again.

This just gets crazier every time.

Arguments...... Wagers........ Challenges......... Etc etc. ......

Randall, just post a cnc drawing? Seems easy enough.

It's getting really tedious now for the moderators......
YouTuve Vlog channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEhrgL ... vY_4Px2WTg

www.JPPLambretta.co.uk

Sponsors Replay Scooters JPPLambretta
Rich_T
Dealer
Main scooter: Li Special

The questions are clear and you attempts at a garbled response do not answer conclusively.

It is very easy for you to talk about bets if you have no intention to settle, you were asked basic questions about who you are and who is your UK guarantor to underwrite you. Then you (or more importantly your guarantor) will have some risk.

A movie is not required, let’s see the details of the specific fan in the post.

You have been asked to “put up or shut up”; currently you have been able to achieve neither.
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

Eden, are you saying it 'might' not be Randall at all? Traced the ip?
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
coaster

Looking at the photo of the ScootRs fan and the one which Rich has produced for his new ignition kit it is obvious to anyone that Randalls flywheel is a cast item which had been cleaned up on a lathe. I know that CNC lathes exist, is it possible that's what confusing Randal :?
Diablo
Dealer

That or the pixies at the bottom of the bed.

Come on moderators just ban the little prick. How long does he get free adverts and still get to slag off long posting members on this forum?
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

OK, OK enough is enough.

Two side to every story......Randall does get attacked a lot, sometime openly and abusively, some times politely and/or subversively.....and so he responds....(badly in my opinion) and makes himself look stupid, which is a shame....because i buy and like many of his products. And i do think the PR/customer care thing from Scoot RS is very fuckedup, as are his rants on here, his own website and facebook etc. But im reluctant to cave in to the (many) requests i get to ban him, as i feel i'd be bowing to lynch mob mentality, and i always like to give everyone a free reign to respond to criticism/questions etc. However.......having said all that, Randall.......you do post some rubbish lol :lol: :lol: Couldnt you try a new tactic on customer care and technical posts? You might actually win some supporters/customers and get some good business rather than setting yourself up as public enemy number one and then claiming consipracy etc.....?? Just a thought! :?

So lets move on.......in relation to this: http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15837 leading to this: http://scootrs.com/roadkill.cfm?id=1116 and all the other posts that are flying around.....I would like to act as international mediator and peacekeeper........i will offer Randall not $1000 but only £50 from my personal pocket if he can show us a small batch of say 2 or 3 of these lovely flywheels being CNCd. That way everyone is a winner (except me...i lose £50).

This is of course just a token gesture from me to draw attention away from this post spiralling into further decline from all parties concerned.

In the meantime, i'll lock the post down as i think it has seen enough action for now, and in the event of receiving a You Tube link to a video from Randall, i'll then re-open the thread and paypal my £50 over.

In the meantime, anyone that wants to buy one of these lovely flywheel kits can see them on the Scoot RS site and email Randall for tech info. They then can take it to Rich for full authentication of its manufacturing process!! lol

I hope that keeps everyone happy for now (i doubt it...lol).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Guys. ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information