Supertune Ltd

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Press release on behalf of Supertune Ltd

Supertune

Over the last few years Supertune ltd has shall we say “losts its way”. When we acquired the business fourteen months ago we knew that it would need a major overhaul,our main objective being to establish it as one of the leading names in the Lambretta world and to produce Lambretta,s of the highest standard .

In early 2011 Supertune will start fully trading again from our premises in the West Midlands. As already stated our one objective to produce Lambretta's of the highest standard, we won’t be selling anything else no parts or accessories just producing Lambretta's. Each one produced will be unique. It will come with several engine options, several chassis options (Suspension, brakes etc) and an individual paint scheme. As with the Lambretta’s built by the Parent company 100 mph Lambretta club all designs will be paint only no decals or stuck on graphics. The engine options will be the 250 Targa Twin, RB 225, TS1 225, and Cast 200 – 225 stage tuned Innocenti Barrels. With these engine options which have been developed by 100 mph over the last four years we can guarantee their reliability. All Lambretta’s will be Italian and the donor machine can be supplied by the customer or we can supply if necessary. While we can produce 1960's inspired race machines the emphasis is to produce modern designs bringing Supertune in to the twenty first century. Unfortunately Supertune has been type cast over the decades therefore we will not be producing any paint schemes with the Y pattern on the side panels and definitely no Low-lines.

This is the only place you can purchase a Supertune Lambretta and each one will carry the Supertune logo which carries a fully protected copyright, at the same time we are aware you can never fully police people producing copies. Each Supertune Lambretta produced will be numbered and will carry a serial plate with its number on along with paper work to prove its COA . All machines will be warranted and come full back up as is the current procedure with the 100 mph Lambretta club.

We will never rest on our laurels, our aim to achieve the highest quality possible in what we do and continue to develop our product to the highest standards. We are currently taking enquiries and any interested parties should visit the website http://www.supertune.org for details.

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
ArmandTanzarian

Unfortunately Supertune has been type cast over the decades therefore we will not be producing any paint schemes with the Y pattern on the side panels and definitely no Low-lines.
Possibly a good idea possibly not. Triumph had a similar policy when they re-started as they were afraid of being drowned in history but now seem to straddle the market with a good mix of retro bikes and modern machines. Like it or not, say "Supertune" to most scooterists and its the 60s racer that they think of. Willfully ignoring such a strong brand awareness might be a missed opportunity.

Good luck whatever happens.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Rich

Really like those GPs, especially the gold and black detail on the mudguard/panels. A nice simple modern take on a proud tradition - all the very best with the new venture Stuart!!
Last edited by Rich on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

looks great stu,although its missing just one important detail....a "scooterotica" logo :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
RICSPEED

is that scateboard gubbins avalible pre cut?
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
sean brady scooters
Dealer

only other thing ,and just my oppinion ...and I really dont mean to sound picky or anything but if perhaps the seat bracket holes /rear rack holes were filled over and a scoop fitted it would so much look cleaner/slicker... :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Wish you all the best with the new venture Stu and if the 2 above are anything to go by youll be ok mate.......well thats another scooter on my lottery winnings wish list.. :roll: ..targa twin...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
RICSPEED

can i have one at 1980's prices :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
joee

nice looking paint job BUT as far as i can make out supertune are still trading?
So to clarify is there a Supertune and a Supertune Ltd?

how confusing is that??!! so which one is the real supertune?...and another thought crossed my mind ...and this came up with something that happened at work... how can a trading company have .org as a web adress? I could be wrong (not that unusual) but i didn't think you could do that?
randall ate my dog!!

no one likes us we dont care
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

joee wrote: ... how can a trading company have .org as a web adress? I could be wrong (not that unusual) but i didn't think you could do that?
Last time I counted there was at least 13 derivatives of .com, .co.uk, .org, .net, etc etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information