SEVEN performance parts

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
martints1

Hi Bilko,
...thanks....more parts update will come soon...
Martin
Ruudboy

just ordered one... looking forward to comparing it with the AF one.
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

8-) Well just a quick update bought some bits off Martin got the RB inlet manifold on & must say what a nice bit of kit. Had the standard AF one on which worked very well but after putting this one on noticed a slight difference in acceleration & seemed to give me around 7mph top end no issues with the carb touching the panel anymore so all in all 10/10. Look forward to dealing with you again Martin all the best Dave @ Madspeed Performance Scooters.
martints1

...thanks a lot ! I´m happy, that my manifold makes you happy !
Cheers Martin
Bilko
Main scooter: LI150

MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:8-) Well just a quick update bought some bits off Martin got the RB inlet manifold on & must say what a nice bit of kit. Had the standard AF one on which worked very well but after putting this one on noticed a slight difference in acceleration & seemed to give me around 7mph top end no issues with the carb touching the panel anymore so all in all 10/10. Look forward to dealing with you again Martin all the best Dave @ Madspeed Performance Scooters.
Bugger me that's good!

Looks like I'll be getting one for the 250.
Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966
Ruudboy

mine is on the way ;)
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

Bilko wrote:
MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:8-) Well just a quick update bought some bits off Martin got the RB inlet manifold on & must say what a nice bit of kit. Had the standard AF one on which worked very well but after putting this one on noticed a slight difference in acceleration & seemed to give me around 7mph top end no issues with the carb touching the panel anymore so all in all 10/10. Look forward to dealing with you again Martin all the best Dave @ Madspeed Performance Scooters.
Bugger me that's good!

Looks like I'll be getting one for the 250.
Yes do it there very good... 8-)
Ruudboy

just got mine, will be installing later today i think... pictures will be in the water cooled forum.

Build quality looks great, nice cnc'ing!
rocho68
Dealer

are there anybody supplying these parts in the uk or were do i get them ? has anyone else tryed the ts1 manifold ?
cheers lee
sonicdave

I might be in to one for my kdx as well.When I pull the engine i'll make some drawings as my inlet is pointing a few degrees forward,so the carb doesn't hit the engine mount.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information