Eighties throwback

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
shocky

out of interest is that front tyre fitted the correct way round as it looks like its channelling the water into the centre of the tyre
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

i still carnt understand why they chose to put the brake line through the mudguard i think a hole drilled in the forks and fed through looks miles better....only bad thing about that curry burner is the colour :roll: :roll: :roll:
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
Jet200

shocky wrote:out of interest is that front tyre fitted the correct way round as it looks like its channelling the water into the centre of the tyre
Agreed, I was wondering the same thing.
skidmark

shocky wrote:
skidmark wrote:Top Job!! and a great idea ;) its a shame more people don't take a similar route instead of selling out and buying GTS's :roll:
most dont sell out they move on or add to there 2 wheeled collection , the desire to have a scooter with sustainable real speed @ over 70mph and the ability to carry 2 largish people in comfort along with 2 disc brakes excellent headlights and 80+mpg and no oil to mix is a major selling point for me, plus mine( GTS300) was a low mileage (200miles) machine for £2750 and in the last year has cost me err £60 for a service which is less than i spent just replacing the clutch plates springs and steels on my last ts1
ALSO the OP didnt post how much he paid for the frame i suspect he got a bargain there that would not be available to most people so the cost viability would put a few off then theres the Italian v Indian angle ..........................................
The usual blah blah blah from GTS owners. :roll:
shocky

skidmark wrote:
shocky wrote:
skidmark wrote:Top Job!! and a great idea ;) its a shame more people don't take a similar route instead of selling out and buying GTS's :roll:
most dont sell out they move on or add to there 2 wheeled collection , the desire to have a scooter with sustainable real speed @ over 70mph and the ability to carry 2 largish people in comfort along with 2 disc brakes excellent headlights and 80+mpg and no oil to mix is a major selling point for me, plus mine( GTS300) was a low mileage (200miles) machine for £2750 and in the last year has cost me err £60 for a service which is less than i spent just replacing the clutch plates springs and steels on my last ts1
ALSO the OP didnt post how much he paid for the frame i suspect he got a bargain there that would not be available to most people so the cost viability would put a few off then theres the Italian v Indian angle ..........................................
The usual blah blah blah from GTS owners. :roll:
probably but we dont all live in the heartbeat era and have moved on from knock off flight jackets red socks and dm,s :ugeek:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
mad-bry

skidmark wrote:its a shame more people don't take a similar route instead of selling out and buying GTS's :roll:
The usual blah blah blah from people left behind at the lights :baddevil:
OzOAP
Main scooter: Vespa PTS1E

Nice looking bike...so much nicer than a commuter boy GTS....just change the seat and the disgusting backrack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information