My Rides

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
kev

My everyday GP runabout.

1st project

Just before it went off for paint on Friday

project chop :baddevil: :o :shock:

Richjak

Love it mate the chopper has the potential of turning out great keep us all posted.
Seems to be to few chops about these days.
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
donny

i don't want too state the obvious but they forks are quite long :D :D :D
kev

donny wrote:i don't want too state the obvious but they forks are quite long :D :D :D
:shock: :lol: yeah may have to conduct a feasibility study on the forks, the engines from the green GP, just used it to stop chop from falling over (again) :roll:

The green GP is my mates, its in hiding :mrgreen:

We have another project on go as well, nothing new, but a Cutdown Gp with ET4 front forks and disc etc, will post some picks up of this later in the week.
woody

That green indian gp is the colour i,ve been after to repaint my indian gp in ( i bought it new in 84 its had a hard life an want to put it back to standard ) do you have the paint code number for it or have you got a knackered bit of bodywork you aint re-using so i could have it colour matched , cheers woody .
kev

woody wrote:That green indian gp is the colour i,ve been after to repaint my indian gp in ( i bought it new in 84 its had a hard life an want to put it back to standard ) do you have the paint code number for it or have you got a knackered bit of bodywork you aint re-using so i could have it colour matched , cheers woody .
Pm sent :D
woody

kev wrote:
woody wrote:That green indian gp is the colour i,ve been after to repaint my indian gp in ( i bought it new in 84 its had a hard life an want to put it back to standard ) do you have the paint code number for it or have you got a knackered bit of bodywork you aint re-using so i could have it colour matched , cheers woody .
Pm sent :D
Pm sent back :D
CANbus

Nice GP matey, I imo that is the best style of seat for a lammy, do you mind if I ask you where you got the seat from?
11111111 = 0xFF
Scootissimo

That chopper is mental. I love it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information